Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Good Luck Bengals! T.O. Cancer is coming to town!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Bengals! T.O. Cancer is coming to town!!!!

Blackout
07-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Well if you havn't heard, Terrel Owens has signed a 1 year 4 million dollar contract with the option of another year.

This may be a good call for publicity but the man also brings alot of turmoil and may split the clubhouse like....well were ever he goes.

It will be an interesting year to watch, but I see things imploding by the end of the season. Just like Buffalo, Dallas, Phillidelphia and SanFransisco they were glad to get rid of his big mouth. Well now the Bengals will have two "2" big mouths.

BlazinEagle
07-28-2010, 08:03 AM
I heard it was 1 year 2 million contract with the possibility of bonuses and extension. I do not think he will mess around this year like he has in the past. If he does then there is no way teams will sign him in the future. Dont get me wrong, there will be some controversy but not as much as in his past.

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey, the Bengals are like the Island of Misfit Toys....we take in all the outcasts and degenerates. We just need Micheal Vick to round out the group and we'll have a real winning team.

Blackpony
07-28-2010, 08:23 AM
I think there should be a poll as to how long it takes T.O to f%^k up.

TheBandit
07-28-2010, 09:28 AM
I think there should be a poll as to how long it takes T.O to f%^k up.
He will F*ck up by the 2nd game, cause he wont get the ball as much as he wants, Bengals will only win 7 games this year

mustangboy
07-28-2010, 09:31 AM
I think it is going to work out quite well

skeptiq
07-28-2010, 09:50 AM
I am also in the "it's gonna be fine" camp. It's well known that OchoCinco and TO are friends, so I would hope that TO has enough class to respect Ocho as a friend and stay out of trouble in Cincy. The Bengals are quite the crew... Don't forget after we get Vick, we need to wait a bit longer for Plaxico to get out of jail and we'll have what I like to call: "The Convict Crew"

Who Dey!
Ben

Johnson1134
07-28-2010, 10:04 AM
well the bengals have faced him (terrell owens) i think 2 times the past 2 yrs and he caught both winning touchdown passes.so on that note even with his previous problems,id rather have him on our offense then to defend him.i think they did the right thing.bengals are gonna be tough if palmer can start passing better this year.they will have some big talented receivers.

TheBandit
07-28-2010, 10:07 AM
OK now we have 2 guys that can catch the ball, we just need a quarterback now, Palmers shitty

Pitbull1052
07-28-2010, 10:09 AM
SUPERBOWL here we come!!!!!!!!!!

04 Venom
07-28-2010, 10:33 AM
Now we will have TWO malcontents at wide receiver.

Johnson1134
07-28-2010, 10:44 AM

i dont see any reason why they cant do that.

Pitbull1052
07-28-2010, 11:16 AM
i dont see any reason why they cant do that.

Me neither they've got all the tools.........

Blackpony
07-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Too many egos on the field and will end in disaster

skeptiq
07-28-2010, 11:37 AM

Possible... time will tell. I will chose to remain "cautiously optimistic" until proven otherwise.

Who Dey!
Ben

Pitbull1052
07-28-2010, 11:45 AM

that's every football team ever!

draggin50
07-28-2010, 11:49 AM
I think it will either be a great year for them or it will turn into a circus. He is a hell of a player when he plays.

winner70ta
07-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey, the Bengals are like the Island of Misfit Toys....we take in all the outcasts and degenerates. We just need Micheal Vick to round out the group and we'll have a real winning team.

OMG man! That is the same thing that I said to my son yesterday afternoon LOL!!

jlt2006
07-28-2010, 12:30 PM
All we need now is B twice.

cobradon
07-28-2010, 01:16 PM
I think with those too and Bryant we have one of the best passing offences in the league.Now we need the old Palmer back.

05yellowgt
07-28-2010, 01:31 PM
TO and Chad are going to be good for eachother. They are already really good friends and hopefully will feed off of eachother to work out harder, practice harder, and play harder. I think it is going to be a case where the two help balance eachother out. TO has never had a "friend" on his team to help keep him in check, and honestly I think Chad's ego has been in check or the last 2 years. Sure he's done some silly publicity in the off season, but he's been on point come game time and hasn't had ego problems or outbursts during the season. He was really humbled by the 08 season I think and has the focus he needs now. So long as the defense plays up to par along with the O-line and Palmer to pass with confidence and I think the Bengals will take the AFC North once again and push far into the playoffs.

skeptiq
07-28-2010, 02:31 PM
TO and Chad are going to be good for eachother. They are already really good friends and hopefully will feed off of eachother to work out harder, practice harder, and play harder. I think it is going to be a case where the two help balance eachother out. TO has never had a "friend" on his team to help keep him in check, and honestly I think Chad's ego has been in check or the last 2 years. Sure he's done some silly publicity in the off season, but he's been on point come game time and hasn't had ego problems or outbursts during the season. He was really humbled by the 08 season I think and has the focus he needs now. So long as the defense plays up to par along with the O-line and Palmer to pass with confidence and I think the Bengals will take the AFC North once again and push far into the playoffs.

+1 agree!!!

GREAZY
07-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Now we need the old Palmer back.[/QUOTE]

X2

TheBandit
07-28-2010, 03:00 PM

Yeah super Bowl here they come, they need somebody to walk in the stands to sell popcorn and beer,why not have the Bengels players do it........lol:popcorn:

Go Cowboys

RIXXX93GT
07-28-2010, 03:03 PM
I agree that he may actually turn out oto be an asset but its still a gamble, but it didnt cost the bengals all that much as far as salary goes. The key will be Palmer, he looked terrible last year, I hope he has taken the off season seriously and regained as much leg and arm strength as possible. If he has rehabilitated and the line can keep his confidence up so he can step into his throws they will be a force in 2010-2011. Its going to be a make or break year for Palmer.

Pitbull1052
07-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah super Bowl here they come, they need somebody to walk in the stands to sell popcorn and beer,why not have the Bengels players do it........lol:popcorn:

Go Cowboys

I'm sure Tony Homo can get employeed by PBS, maybe he's better at chuckn weinies, or atleast that's what Jessica said........ :lol:

ffmueller81
07-28-2010, 04:29 PM
^^^^ hahahaha !!!!!!

TheBandit
07-28-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm sure Tony Homo can get employeed by PBS, maybe he's better at chuckn weinies, or atleast that's what Jessica said........ :lol:

Sounds like you might know a lil about chuckin weinies there Pitbull,maybe you can give Romo some pointers, but the Cowboys are a hell of alot better team than the Bungels ......

IWRBB
07-28-2010, 05:17 PM
T.O. blah blah, 85 that, Palmer this...

It's gonna be the O-line and Cedric Benson that will make or break the season.

penceracing
07-28-2010, 05:37 PM
i think they will do good this year. super bowl is a ??? but i think the playoffs for sure. the only reason palmer had a bad couple of years is cause we havent had any receivers worth a shit. t.o can be a real threat down the field. i would say it will probley take at least 2 years to get the team perfect after that we will be unstopable. i would say we win 10 games this year with a playoff game.

05yellowgt
07-28-2010, 06:17 PM
I also think that the Bengals went with the lesser of two evils, with the other option being letting the Jets get their hands on him.

Johnson1134
07-28-2010, 09:52 PM
I also think that the Bengals went with the lesser of two evils, with the other option being letting the Jets get their hands on him.

yeah i agree,because i think they are going to meet again in the playoffs this year.

331TwistedWedge
07-28-2010, 10:03 PM
throw the ball to TO, chad, caldwell and bryant ... get a lead, then pound the rock with cedric ...

look out defensive coordinators, how do you game plan against that offense ... should be a fun year ... 4000 yards for palmer, 30+ td's ...

TheBandit
07-28-2010, 10:03 PM
I'll see all the home games , i work the Bengals games, its a blast. free food and watch game for free, oh and get paid doing it

SMOKE
07-28-2010, 10:46 PM

If that had anything to do with it, the Stoolers.. Sorry, Steelers would have never won a game. That entire team is full of big egos.

CNTLOSE
07-28-2010, 11:20 PM
yeah i agree,because i think they are going to meet again in the playoffs this year.

As long as it is not 10 degrees out again...I have never been so damn cold in my life.

Also this year we bought season tickets...looks like this might turn out to be a good year to have done that...I hope :D

Pitbull1052
07-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Sounds like you might know a lil about chuckin weinies there Pitbull,maybe you can give Romo some pointers, but the Cowboys are a hell of alot better team than the Bungels ......

BUTTBANDIT....

you are correct there sir I do know a little about chuckn weinies....... just ask your old lady....... I'm sure I could give Homo some pointers but he's use to having his hands on someone's sack or his thumb is some 400lb dudes brown eye, I bet if you take his sack out of your mouth for about two seconds you could tell him how much you love him........ :bigthumb

Johnson1134
07-29-2010, 09:53 AM
BUTTBANDIT....

you are correct there sir I do know a little about chuckn weinies....... just ask your old lady....... I'm sure I could give Homo some pointers but he's use to having his hands on someone's sack or his thumb is some 400lb dudes brown eye, I bet if you take his sack out of your mouth for about two seconds you could tell him how much you love him........ :bigthumb

Tony Romo is definitely a DOUCHEBAG..enuf said.

Johnson1134
07-29-2010, 09:57 AM
As long as it is not 10 degrees out again...I have never been so damn cold in my life.

Also this year we bought season tickets...looks like this might turn out to be a good year to have done that...I hope :D

yeah u picked a good year.if it is gonna b any time for a big year it will be this year definitally.yeah the weather was nasty that evening.

Pitbull1052
07-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Tony Romo is definitely a DOUCHEBAG..enuf said.

x2..........

TheBandit
07-29-2010, 02:37 PM
BUTTBANDIT....

oh you got me on that one, my old lady said you was a bitchboy, who knows alot about having a cock in your mouth Pitpup

Pitbull1052
07-29-2010, 03:31 PM
oh you got me on that one, my old lady said you was a bitchboy, who knows alot about having a cock in your mouth Pitpup

Oh come on you can do better than that........ oh yea that's right must be a Texas thing with the whole steers and queers..... and the only horns you've got is your boy T Homo's does he atleast give you a reach around like he does #65.....

Smokey and the Polebandit..........

TheBandit
07-29-2010, 04:09 PM
This shits funny (pitpup )

TheBandit
07-29-2010, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=Pitbull1052;586419]Oh come on you can do better than that........ oh yea that's right must be a Texas thing with the whole steers and queers..... and the only horns you've got is your boy T Homo's does he atleast give you a reach around like he does #65.....

Damn that one ugly ass pic of your ole lady,and damn she really is a pitbull.

Pitbull1052
07-29-2010, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=Pitbull1052;586419]Oh come on you can do better than that........ oh yea that's right must be a Texas thing with the whole steers and queers..... and the only horns you've got is your boy T Homo's does he atleast give you a reach around like he does #65.....

come on you can do better here l'll help you "you're girl is sooooooooo ugly when she sits in the sand the cats try to bury her" or "you're girls so ugly you take her with you where ever you go so you don't have to kiss her good bye" there now you're turn this time come with something good i'm getting bored prolly same way T Homo get's tired of your blown out butt.......

Pitbull1052
07-29-2010, 04:47 PM

either way none of this really changes the fact that the BENGALS will have a better record than the Cowboys!!!!!!!! Hell we've daum near got their whole team except for you and T. HOMO........

TheBandit
07-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Pitbull you crack me up, but the Bengals have the team to be great, but which carson will show up? i work all the home games so ill see 1st hand , yes i like the Cowboys but Romo has his moments, hes not a Troy Aikmen,and never will be.

P.S. funny ass jokes.

BigBadStang
07-29-2010, 08:18 PM
LMAO!! I love it! THIS (http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid=99bf6d14-da7e-4ba7-a42a-608e5a32acd0) really sheds some light on it...without everyone's "homer" view. :lol:

Pitbull1052
07-30-2010, 08:49 AM
Pitbull you crack me up, but the Bengals have the team to be great, but which carson will show up? i work all the home games so ill see 1st hand , yes i like the Cowboys but Romo has his moments, hes not a Troy Aikmen,and never will be.

P.S. funny ass jokes.

no doubt I was just jacking with you since you was giving my boys shit lol nah for real I do like the cowboys my second fav team and I agree which Carson which O line all those things are going to matter and if Ced doesnt end up in jail..... but on paper the Bengals do look pretty good just have to make it happen.... it is kind of crazy that they seem to be pretty heavy with former Cowboy players........ and dont get me wrong I still don't like TO he's a prick I saw the highlights the other day when he was a 49er and took a knee on the star at Dallas stadium and he got knocked the F out I still love seeing that to this day....... BUT now he's a Bengal and I'd much rather see him in black and orange than any other color other than retired! lol :bigthumb

TheBandit
07-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Its gonna be an interesting season

Pitbull1052
07-30-2010, 10:06 AM
can't wait!

02mingryGT
07-30-2010, 11:47 AM
My opinion is for the most part 20 points a game is a lot of wins. This offense can do that and the defense won't give up that many.