Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
pos 331 stroker tfs 2 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : pos 331 stroker tfs 2

cobra429boss
07-27-2010, 08:36 PM
buddy of mine has a 95 gt with a 331 stroker and a trick flow kit the other day i went with him to get the pos when we got there and left it ran really good but today when he left the title office he started it and he said it idled for about a min and shut off but it was tuned when he got it and when he started it again it almost didnt want to start and he finally got it started and came to my house and i was listening to it idled like shit acting as if it was going to bogout and die if he didnt give it gas which makes no sense if the car was tuned it wouldnt idle like that we think it might not be getting enough fuel to the motor but where going to take it down to cincy speed here in alittle bit but open to any suggestions

zmcnutt
07-27-2010, 09:43 PM
does it have a flip chip in it? maybe he messed with the switch and didnt put it back on the right tune?

Metcalf Racing
07-27-2010, 09:49 PM
I'd say it sucked something up in the mass air. Un plug it and see if its any better

outlaw85
07-27-2010, 10:31 PM
unhook battery and clear computer!

TurboNG
07-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Well what all did he do? Add fuel? move any wiring>? ect.... If it is a 4 bank chip EMF can mess with the tune if the switch is around any other wires ect. If he added fuel he could have got bad fuel or a clogged filter ect, as mentioned above check air filter/maf.

Find out if he did anything with the car, added fuel, zip tied wireds up, ect. ect.