Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
2001 Excursion limited 7.3 4X4 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Excursion limited 7.3 4X4

thecollector
07-15-2010, 05:08 PM
My dad is selling his excursion. Its an 01 "limited" with a 7.3. It is 4X4. It has the 3rd row seat, rear A/C and 6 disc in dash CD changer. Everything works except the back up sensors (constantly beeps unless deactivated). Has 253,xxx miles. He got it used so I don't know the history, the truck has had the tranny replaced but I don't know when. All the maintenance is up to date on it and the truck runs/ drives/ looks really good. Rust free with the exception of a small bubble in the middle of the drivers side quarter. Tires are starting to get some Dry-Rot at the rim beads. I tugged an enclosed trailer from Butler County to Amelia and back with it a few weeks ago and averaged 16mpg's. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this truck anywhere. The truck can be test driven however I'm currently awaiting a set of lock outs for the front hubs. He's asking $11,000/obo. He live's near the intersection of Galbraith Rd and I-75 in Cincy. If your interested Shoot me a PM or call me @(513)602-2456. Thanks.

And No the radiator in the pics isn't out of this it's from an XJ.

thecollector
07-15-2010, 05:10 PM
More pics, I will try to get some engine shots up soon.

V8Mustang1967
07-15-2010, 05:58 PM
:drool::drool::drool::drool: I want! To bad i only have 38$ to my name right now :lol: GLWS looks like a clean Cursion