Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Oil spill in Gulf finally plugged?????!!!!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Oil spill in Gulf finally plugged?????!!!!!!!

Blackout
07-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Just seen it on the news. There saying that they put a cap on the pipe and are now looking thinking they have it stopped. They are also saying that they are going to make it plug it's self and fortify the plug. Sounds good, and hopefully they fixed it.

Now watch the local gas prices soar!

Blackpony
07-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Temporary fix currently.

skeptiq
07-15-2010, 05:14 PM
They are still drilling the relief wells which will continue for another month or so (last I heard anyway).

Ben

cstreu1026
07-15-2010, 05:51 PM
I thought I had heard that the first of the relief wells might be completed before the end of the month. Either way I hope this works so a real cleanup effort can get underway.

redfirepearlgt
07-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Surprised this wasn't an excuse to have 5.00 per gallon gas twop months ago. The chinese slow down aided by the european melt down has slowe the price of oil based on demand. Dropped again today at trade's end by almost 50 cents per barrel.

cobraman302
07-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Surprised this wasn't an excuse to have 5.00 per gallon gas twop months ago. The chinese slow down aided by the european melt down has slowe the price of oil based on demand. Dropped again today at trade's end by almost 50 cents per barrel.

Oil is going up because output dropped by .4% in June, doesn't sounds like much but it's the most it's dropped in over a year. It's just another sign that the recovery is gaining some momentum still.

02mingryGT
07-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Oil is going up because output dropped by .4% in June, doesn't sounds like much but it's the most it's dropped in over a year. It's just another sign that the recovery is gaining some momentum still.

LMAO

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/7893238/Feds-volte-face-sends-the-dollar-tumbling.html

Rob
07-17-2010, 11:58 AM
I thought they were going to put a ring on its finger so it will stop putting out? haha

cobraman302
07-17-2010, 12:22 PM
LMAO

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/7893238/Feds-volte-face-sends-the-dollar-tumbling.html

Its called a double dip, me and a few other guys analyzed this happening 3 months ago. I trade this stuff everyday for a living....I am up to date and don't read rediculous news articles everyday. I combine technical data with previous trends/possibilities to make an educated guess. Watch after the election...and when I say recovery I don't mean all is fixed, but a start to the recovery. It will be yearssss before we are close to we need to be stability wise.