Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Pony Cars in NASCAR? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pony Cars in NASCAR?

KB1
06-20-2010, 12:34 PM
The rumor has it that they might be putting the Mustang, Camaro & Challenger bodied cars in NASCAR to try and make it sexier!!!

Walter
06-20-2010, 01:26 PM
I still wouldnt watch it.

KB1
06-20-2010, 02:36 PM
You & Me both Walter!!! The cars would be cool though!

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-20-2010, 04:58 PM
There's been a Mustang body in the works since '05 i think. I know i've seen pictures of it. It's all retarded if you ask me, you can put any headlight stickers you want on those shells and it doesn't make it a Mustang or whatever.

inferno50
06-20-2010, 05:18 PM
i have never been to a nascar race but i have been to kentucky to see the truck race. i just cant get into it at all. its just boring to me, i guess its good if your looking for an excuse to drink and wear a wife beater.

BigBadStang
06-20-2010, 05:35 PM
They will debut at Daytona in July. Ford's will be a Mustang likeness, the Dodge will be a Challenger likeness, where as chicken shit GM doesn't want the Camaro likeness used, so they are going with the Impala's likeness, and Toyota is keeping the Camry likeness...:lol: NASCAR is trying to bring back what they have regulated to extinction in their series of racing, and thats brand recognition. I don't watch it much, but I follow it, and respect the abilities it takes to be competitive in the series. I just cannot stand the heavy handed bullshit NASCAR pulls on some, and looks the other way with others (that have shit tons of money).

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-20-2010, 06:58 PM
If it where like the old days and they were real modified cars racing, i'd be the #1 fan. I wish Trans Am was as big as NASCAR.

inferno50
06-20-2010, 07:03 PM
If it where like the old days and they were real modified cars racing, i'd be the #1 fan. I wish Trans Am was as big as NASCAR.
X2. totally agree

thecollector
06-20-2010, 07:39 PM
I went to the prelude @ eldora a few weeks ago and have found myself addicted to dirt modifieds. I never really got into nascar, but the grass roots dirt guys are enteraining to watch. Who cares what decal package is on the cars, their all the same.