Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Why don't people listen? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Why don't people listen?

Dirtyd0g
06-19-2010, 12:51 PM
My Step-sister has been dating a guy for over 10 years. It has been nothing but drunken violence. Police being called all the time. She was in a really bad motorcycle wreck about 5 years ago and has been really hard to deal with ever since. About a week ago she broke up with the guy she was dating over the constant drunken violence. Then yesterday she took him back despite what the rest of the family told her. The entire family told her if she didn't get rid of him something bad was going to happen. I can't give out details yet because of the police but she got shot and killed yesterday and he got shot as well. She didn't own any guns, he did. Don't get me wrong I still believe guns don't kill, people do. If there wasn't a gun it would have been a knife or bat or lamp....there is always something. I mostly feel really bad for my step brother. She was the only real family he had left. It was on the news last night but they had so much nonsense that was wrong.
Alan

inferno50
06-19-2010, 01:32 PM
sorry to hear about your loss.

draggin50
06-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Wow... Thats sad to hear. My prayers go out to you and your family for your loss. Sometimes love is blind and you cant see what everyone else around you can see. Sorry for your loss!

djom1cincy
06-19-2010, 01:51 PM
This happen in Loveland? Sorry for your loss.

Dirtyd0g
06-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Yes Loveland about 4:20 yesterday

mustang8998
06-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Sorry to hear, Alan.

Thoughts and prayers.

Blackpony
06-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Terrible news sorry for your loss

rush88GT
06-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Sorry to hear that Alan.
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Metcalf Racing
06-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Wow. That's no good for sure. Hate to hear it

DeckerEnt
06-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Thoughts and prayers. That sucks. You can't talk to someone who won't listen.

Camaro86SHOCKER
06-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Damn. sorry to hear that. I have a female cousin in a similar position.

redfirepearlgt
06-20-2010, 02:02 AM
I understand your confused state about your sister and her apparent obsession with the guy. Women and Men can both suffer from an addiction (for no better term), for bad relationships. I have never figured it out either Alan. Why will a woman stay around a man who beats her and ridicules everything she does? And why do so many men find themselves attracted to a women who have four kids with four different men, or drug addtictions, or other problems? I have never understood this. It is as if they have to prove that they can fix the person they are infatuated with and in doing so that person will be grateful and will come to cherish them for the rest of their lives. It's almost like a trophy concept in the end I guess. The sad thing is (especially for the women) they all too often end up in the hsoptial or in your case even worse. I guess this kind of behaviour in humans may never get figured out.

I am very sorry for the pain you and your family have to go through now. I am sure that your sister was one of those women so many decent guys meet and would love to have a relationship with if only the she would dump the trashy idiot she is infatuated with long enough to get a taste of what its like to actually be treated like a lady.

My prayers are with you as you grieve your loss.

Respectfully,

Chad

NXcoupe
06-20-2010, 02:12 AM
Sorry for your loss. At least you know in your heart that you attempted to help her and guide her, as well as your family tried.

Dirtyd0g
06-20-2010, 02:45 AM
I am a little mixed on the situation. It is undoubtably very sad however I feel slightly bad that in the past few years (since her accident) I have had to keep my distance to some extent. We invited her tot he kids birthday parties and stuff liek that, but that was about it. On Halloween 2 years ago we were walking down her street and she came out drunk and cursing at me and my kids because someone parked in front of her house (public parking) and she didn't like it. I got a little upset because of her language in front of my kids, but I did manage to calm her down once she realized who I was. In a week or so I can share a few more details but I don't want to cause problems for the detectives as they build their case. It is safe to say that her boyfriend who survived a gun shot wound will never be a free man again.
Alan

firestang70
06-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Sorry for your loss.

Pops Fun
06-21-2010, 06:32 AM
Thoughts and prayers...

duststang
06-21-2010, 08:24 AM
sorry to here, man that is terrible. Thoughts and Prayers.

347StrokedGT
06-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Thats sad... sorry for your loss.

sean
06-21-2010, 02:32 PM
man. I read the news and it seemed like they didnt have any answers. Sorry your family has to be a part of this bad news.

Steves LX
06-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Sorry about your loss Alan.

Dirtyd0g
06-21-2010, 03:55 PM
They officially filed murder charges on the boyfriend this morning. Now the media is hounding my mother. That is all she needs. The story goes.
My sister dumped her boyfriend a week before this happened.
He called missing her.
She let him come back to get his belongings.
He shot her then proceeded to turn the gun on himself, yet failed suicide mearly disfiguring himself.
Cut and dried that is what happened. Now we get to wait and see what the media makes of it.
Alan

347StrokedGT
06-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Damn, what a coward and a lowlife... so sorry to hear this

draggin50
06-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Eye for an eye... Whats this world coming to?

Mista Bone
06-21-2010, 05:00 PM
as channel 12 reported @ 4 PM, three years earlier to the day the was a domestic dispute which resulted in her getting a restraining order.

Chickenshit MF should had just offed himself, but he couldn't even do that right.

Squale iii
06-21-2010, 05:45 PM
takes a real man to attack a woman...fucking coward. sorry man...

bobtsgt
06-21-2010, 08:20 PM
that sucks Alan. sorry to hear it bud

84stang
07-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Sorry for your loss. Sounds like Karma will take care of this low life.

Johnny O
07-02-2010, 05:41 PM
takes a real man to attack a woman...fucking coward. sorry man...
X2. Sorry for your loss Alan. Thoughts and Prayers.

Foxxx5oh
07-02-2010, 06:29 PM
I understand your confused state about your sister and her apparent obsession with the guy. Women and Men can both suffer from an addiction (for no better term), for bad relationships. I have never figured it out either Alan. Why will a woman stay around a man who beats her and ridicules everything she does? And why do so many men find themselves attracted to a women who have four kids with four different men, or drug addtictions, or other problems? I have never understood this. It is as if they have to prove that they can fix the person they are infatuated with and in doing so that person will be grateful and will come to cherish them for the rest of their lives. It's almost like a trophy concept in the end I guess. The sad thing is (especially for the women) they all too often end up in the hsoptial or in your case even worse. I guess this kind of behaviour in humans may never get figured out.

I am very sorry for the pain you and your family have to go through now. I am sure that your sister was one of those women so many decent guys meet and would love to have a relationship with if only the she would dump the trashy idiot she is infatuated with long enough to get a taste of what its like to actually be treated like a lady.

My prayers are with you as you grieve your loss.

Respectfully,

Chad

Chad took the words right outta my mouth, Alan, you have my deepest sympathies for your loss, i had lost a close friend to a similar situation a few years back and there is no kind of words that can describe the way it feels.