PDA

View Full Version : College Car WANTED !!!

k062693w
06-18-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm looking for a smaller (Honda, VW, Toyota, Nissan, Etc.) Auto and A/C car for our babysitter ... She attends College at Wright State and is in need of RELIABLE transportation !!! It needs to be in GREAT mechanical shape, And I would prefer it be in GOOD shape as far as body and interior (ie. NO JUNK)
I have $$$ in hand and I am not looking to spend more then $3,000, And on that note ... I'm not going to look at your rusted out beat to death car that's worth $500 just because you think it's worth more !!! Not trying to be an A$$, But she needs a car and I don't have the time to run around looking at JUNK !!!
Feel free to PM me or email me at my S/N @ aol

Thanks, Aaron

k062693w
06-19-2010, 01:15 AM
On a side note ... I would like to find something by next Thursday !!!

ibstrokin
06-19-2010, 11:15 AM
I don't have the time to run around looking at JUNK !!!

Thanks, Aaron[/QUOTE]

Who are you kidding, yes you do,lol

5.0calypso93lx
06-19-2010, 01:54 PM
It's a 5 speed and rusty but very reliabe:

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65924

Loco07GT
06-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Aaron,
I have a buddy I work with who is selling his '03 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr. It's white with cloth interior, sunroof, Monsoon radio / CD. Its in absolute perfect condition and everything on the car works perfect (power windows, locks, A/C, etc.) It has 180k miles but they are all highway miles (he lives in Columbus and works in Dayton). The car has brand new tires and brakes, and has had the oil changed religiously every 3,500 miles. I can attest to how well the car drives and rides, and can tell you that you wouldn't be disappointed with the car. I've thought about buying the car from as another daily driver, but I just don't need 3 cars. Anyways, let me know if your interested and I can give you his contact info.

Mike

k062693w
06-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Aaron,
I have a buddy I work with who is selling his '03 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr. It's white with cloth interior, sunroof, Monsoon radio / CD. Its in absolute perfect condition and everything on the car works perfect (power windows, locks, A/C, etc.) It has 180k miles but they are all highway miles (he lives in Columbus and works in Dayton). The car has brand new tires and brakes, and has had the oil changed religiously every 3,500 miles. I can attest to how well the car drives and rides, and can tell you that you wouldn't be disappointed with the car. I've thought about buying the car from as another daily driver, but I just don't need 3 cars. Anyways, let me know if your interested and I can give you his contact info.

Mike

I will get with you Mike as soon as I get home !!! I had to make an Unexpected trip to WVa Saturday morning ... They admitted my Dad into the hospital, And I have been there (sleeping in a chair) since I arrived, And just came to my mom's to shower and clean up a little ... I will know something about the next step the Dr. has planned in the morning and can give you a time frame as to when I should be home !!! Thanks for looking out for me !!!

INSANEBA
06-26-2010, 10:36 AM
Hope all is well buddy! I'm still goin through that with my mom, 4 months in the hospital now and they are talking transplant now...

k062693w
06-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Hope all is well buddy! I'm still goin through that with my mom, 4 months in the hospital now and they are talking transplant now...

Thanks Brandon !!! :bigthumb I'm still in WVa ... Dad is out of the hospital but is still weak, He is getting better day by day ... I actually took him down to New River yesterday to drown a few worms !!! :lol:

Thoughts and Prayers for your Mom and Family Brother ...