Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Got some jobs, Svc adv, lite maint tech, 1 diesel tech, sat /mon tech [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Got some jobs, Svc adv, lite maint tech, 1 diesel tech, sat /mon tech

beefcake
06-17-2010, 09:30 AM
Was talking to my service mgr,

We are in need of 1 service advisor full time.

We need 1 light maintenance tech, he said around the 12-16hr type.

He would also like a part time tech to work sat / mon days, maybe someone retired, military, etc..

He could greatly used an experienced diesel tech.

Fuji is always 2 weeks or better backed up here.

Also 1 parts driver needed as well.

Let me know
Beef

thecollector
06-21-2010, 08:54 PM
I know a guy interested in the lite maintenance position. Pm me if they're still available.

beefcake
06-21-2010, 09:01 PM
I know a guy interested in the lite maintenance position. Pm me if they're still available.

i don't do the hiring, i just knew and passed it on, have him put an app in

thecollector
06-22-2010, 08:38 AM
My Step brother stopped up and talked to somebody last week and they said they weren't hiring (I don't know who he talked to). Do you guys have an HR person or should he drop off a resume directly to the service dept.?

beefcake
06-22-2010, 04:10 PM
My Step brother stopped up and talked to somebody last week and they said they weren't hiring (I don't know who he talked to). Do you guys have an HR person or should he drop off a resume directly to the service dept.?

put an app with the cashier, then ask to speak to dan whitton