Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Young boxer, need a good home [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Young boxer, need a good home

bascom123
06-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Help me out guys, I know there has been other pups on here adopted.

I have a 10 month old (as of today) Boxer, he is Fawn (light brown) with some white and black.

He is:

Fixed
Cropped tail
dew claws removed
Ears are not touched
Is on Heartguard and Frontline (have meds to cover him 4 more months)
Crate and House trained
Good with Kids
Good with other dogs

Comes with Large crate, toys and what ever i have left over of food. He is onto adult food now.

Life changes and we simply cant keep him anymore. Trying to find him a good home.

I am in Beavercreek near Dayton.

His name is Beau (Bo)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/bascom123/Beau/IMG00204-20100429-1719.jpg

If you know anyone or are interested PM me for contact info.

:(

draggin50
06-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Beautiful dog. If you dont find anyone soon get with me and Ill see what I can do. I have 4 boxers now and 1 is a pregnant female so I sure dont need anymore but I have found homes for some on here before.

djom1cincy
06-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Cute dog. I think redfirepearlgt could use one to go with his. Get this Chad.

cobra429boss
06-15-2010, 07:16 PM
how much do the med's cost and why is he on heartland?

Squale iii
06-15-2010, 07:58 PM
how much do the med's cost and why is he on heartland?

If you can't afford to feed him and keep him up to date on meds don't take the dog, please. People don't realize how expensive it is to maintain a dog the way they need to be maintained.

draggin50
06-15-2010, 09:58 PM
If you can't afford to feed him and keep him up to date on meds don't take the dog, please. People don't realize how expensive it is to maintain a dog the way they need to be maintained.

No shit. I spend about 300-400 a month on the 4 I have betwwen food and meds with vet bills. They arent cheap! And I got another litter on the way...

Sloney50
06-15-2010, 10:03 PM
have you figured out what's causing it? LOL J/K :lol::lol:

CNTLOSE
06-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Would love to have him to keep my old boxer feeling young...and the name "Bo" goes well with my Boxer..."Duke". I will mention it to the wife but dont hold your breath...lol

draggin50
06-15-2010, 11:29 PM
have you figured out what's causing it? LOL J/K :lol::lol:

I think I do now. This is the 2nd time and the last!

bascom123
06-16-2010, 11:36 AM
He is on heartguard as a preventative measure as he is outside most of the day same with the flea medication (i simply did not want any chance of them in my house). There is nothing wrong with him. He did have round worms when we got him but that has been treated.

He is healthy and a well adjusted dog. Im trying to get through to all who pm'ed me.

Im traveling today so expect phone calls or emails this afternoon

cstreu1026
06-16-2010, 12:14 PM
No shit. I spend about 300-400 a month on the 4 I have betwwen food and meds with vet bills. They arent cheap! And I got another litter on the way...

Hell I'm spending probably $50+ a month just to feed the damn birds so the cats have something to watch.

cobra429boss
06-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Thats why i am asking before i say yeah on gettin the dog, if the meds are not to pricey i would consider it but these days in time prob cost a lot...

redfirepearlgt
06-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Well, well. PM me and let me know if this hound has found a good home yet. We are owners of in door Boxers. Our current male Shelby, would likely be happy to have a friend. I will talk to Mrs. redfirepearl and see what she thinks. Will follow up. If dog is gone all the better for him finding a new home.

Oh, is he snipped yet?

Squale iii
06-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Well, well. PM me and let me know if this hound has found a good home yet. We are owners of in door Boxers. Our current male Shelby, would likely be happy to have a friend. I will talk to Mrs. redfirepearl and see what she thinks. Will follow up. If dog is gone all the better for him finding a new home.

Oh, is he snipped yet?

He is:

Fixed
Cropped tail
dew claws removed
Ears are not touched
Crate and House trained
Good with Kids
Good with other dogs

:cool2:

redfirepearlgt
06-16-2010, 06:03 PM
He is:

Fixed
Cropped tail
dew claws removed
Ears are not touched
Crate and House trained
Good with Kids
Good with other dogs

:cool2:

Just wait til you get old and can't read well any more ya young smartie pants government motors driving whipper snapper. I'll be waiting to laugh my butt off, if I remember what I will be waiting to laugh about, or if I remember who you or for that matter who I am , where I am, ... LOL!!!!

Thanks for the Bold print. Larger font the next time too. HA!

Squale iii
06-16-2010, 06:40 PM
lol i'll be there soon enough too, no worries.

redfirepearlgt
06-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Just spoke to my wife about Bo. Sorry but we are both concerned about him not being able to cope with being an indoor dog after being outside for so much of his early life. Our house is right on a main street and though we are in the process of fencing the back yard completely in, we don't feel that this would be a good fit for Bo. He is a very nice looking hound and we would love to help, but feel he will be better suited for a farm or more rural surrounding where he can run free like he can now. Sorry.

BTW very nice looking 98 as well.

dawsin94cobra
06-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Give me a call 5133074409 I hae someone interested

bascom123
06-17-2010, 06:49 PM
I have a 4 or 5 people interested, I'm working my way down the list. A banger here is coming to see him this weekend. If he passes i'll move on down the list. If they all pass ill post up a status update later.

bascom123
06-21-2010, 02:07 PM
OK so I am down to 1 or 2 people and no one is calling me back. So please consider him still available. PM me if you are interested, provide a phone number, name and time to call. Small adoption fee to cover his preventative heatguard, frontline, and his crate. Only contact if you are serious and have a good sized yard.

bascom123
06-22-2010, 09:17 AM
El bumpo

bascom123
06-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Its a sad and happy day, a fellow car enthusiast has him now and Beau now has an older brother. Not from this board but another. thanks all for your interest.

Close up the thread please.