Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ricers fail at Las Vegas Motor Speedway [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ricers fail at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

mustanger
06-14-2010, 09:58 PM
It actually took me a couple of times to figure out what was happening, I'm no drag expert but after I got it...oh boy, even I couldn't scew that one up :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF-HSsB3czw&feature=related

AntiRice427
06-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Idiots. Almost tops the time I saw a guy drive the wrong way down the left lane at Kilkare.

silverstang
06-14-2010, 10:18 PM
that is hilarious

Mista Bone
06-15-2010, 02:33 AM
OK, just stop and think about. They are clueless and it doesn't matter WHAT car they car driving.

I've seen the same with RWD cars and newbies that didn't have a freaking clue, Stangs and Camaros included.

These newbs need help. Be it RWD or wrong wheel drive unless someone takes the time to help them....it will only be a delay of the racing and a laughfest.

Robbie and me offered to do a little teaching before a Import Day event, staff wanted nothing of it.

If you don't teach the next generation something, hot rodding will die in a fail bag of rice.

mustanger
06-15-2010, 07:54 PM
OK, just stop and think about. They are clueless and it doesn't matter WHAT car they car driving.

I've seen the same with RWD cars and newbies that didn't have a freaking clue, Stangs and Camaros included.

These newbs need help. Be it RWD or wrong wheel drive unless someone takes the time to help them....it will only be a delay of the racing and a laughfest.

Robbie and me offered to do a little teaching before a Import Day event, staff wanted nothing of it.

If you don't teach the next generation something, hot rodding will die in a fail bag of rice.

But seriously...c-mon...if your going to a drag strip you have to at least know something...then again they could have just been doing it to get a rise out of people, maybe they thought it was funny...I thought it was funny:lol:

Sloney50
06-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Well there def. famous now.......Not sure that's the kind of fame id be proud of though! Funny stuff

Sloney50
06-15-2010, 10:04 PM
How about this one.....Is this better? Damn I could go all night with this! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rko9Oe05pKM

Brandon Alsept
06-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Go to edgewater on fridays I see it almost every time I am down there.

2007ShelbyCobra
06-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Im going to run my civic hatch against my friends accord at Kilkare. We will pass the tree, redline them, then have one of us three honk, would it bring an L-o-L?

Mista Bone
06-16-2010, 03:08 AM
But seriously...c-mon...if your going to a drag strip you have to at least know something...then again they could have just been doing it to get a rise out of people, maybe they thought it was funny...I thought it was funny:lol:

If you've been around a drag strip, you can figure it out. But those that have never been there OR if they were there it was only two hang out with friends.

I've rolled the nose through before, but never staged with the back tires :)

Just like road racing schools or HPDE they don't just turn them loose on the track.....but they will on a dragstrip!

black90lx
06-16-2010, 10:45 AM

coming from a guy that HAS so much racing experience and so many cars too race. i mean when is the last time you have raced? 1995?

Mista Bone
06-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Aug 2005 to be exact was the last time I ran the old HB. I haven't had anything worthy. I now have the CRX this year but have been too busy catching up on all the maintenance of the other cars to get it out to play. It still needs a few little things like upper ball joints and given a good once over.

thecollector
06-21-2010, 08:38 AM
When I went to the track for the first time I used my super power of VISION to watch where everyone else lined up at. I watched the tree and staged deep. I didn't pull up to the tree cause my head wasn't up my Ar$e!!!

The spoiler falling off in the other vid was priceless.