Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
2001 300ex 600 bucks [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 2001 300ex 600 bucks

sean
06-12-2010, 07:05 PM
I was told this is a 2001. was told it was built. I know its fast. I also know it needs work. It used to cut off after it started but I think thats worked out. New fuel line and cleaned out the tank. Has been ran very little. Its a rough quad. It leaks a little oil after you park it. The plastics are ok at best. The front shocks are werks (sp) but last time it was out the bottom of the shock separated from the place it screws into. I think it can be fixed but you can get stock shocks for @ 30 bucks. Guy on Cincinnati C/L has an add now. This thing has been rigged up by the previous owner. It needs the shock fixed to ride it but there are other odd and end things you could fix too. The main thing to make it ridable is the front rt shock. I got this for a friend and he has ran into a few things and would rather me sell it. I know very little about this quad but i do know the selling price is low enough where you can fix it and have a nice beater quad for the trails. If your looking for a pretty quad this isn't the one. If your looking for a cheep quad to get out there and have some fun on and you can work on them a bit. This would be a good one for you. Its dirty in the pics. would like to see 600 for it. I want this gone now. Get with me here and if you are very serious email me at fta1976@cinci.rr.com I check it on my phone all the time and will get with you pretty quick that way. I cant check this on my phone.
Thanks again. Sean

sean
06-12-2010, 09:22 PM
sold.

Kevin1989
06-12-2010, 10:21 PM
that was fast wasn't it, who did you sell it too?:)

sean
06-13-2010, 12:04 AM
Shut up kevin. Thank you for the help buddy. Now I really need to find another quad.