Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Man buying Rims on Craigslist carjacked. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Man buying Rims on Craigslist carjacked.

Blackout
06-11-2010, 01:10 AM
What the hell is wrong with people? I buy and sell on craigslist all the time and never had an issue. I've met alot of tire kickers but I never meet people at there house. They come to my house to see what I am selling and if they want to meet we meet in a parking lot infront of the store somewhere.

It drives me crazy because it gives all of us who are actually selling something is given a bad name because of a few boneheads. hopefully there caught and beat!.

draggin50
06-11-2010, 01:13 AM
I have sold tons of stuff on there with no problem but just goes to show that there are a few losers out there willing to screw everything up. Sure does suck!

Mista Bone
06-11-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm willing to meet in a open/secure location. I prefer not to let some folks know where I live. It is a quiet area and I wish it to stay that way.

draggin50
06-11-2010, 01:55 AM
I always try to meet in an open place. I guess thats what Concealed Carry is good for!!!

PKFIRE
06-11-2010, 08:35 AM
I was surprized at the last Craigslist transation I've been to. The guy was really cool but let my buddy and I in his home. We watched Tv with him and his kid until his wife got home. She was a bit surprized to see us when she got home by the look on her face. Anyway, it turn out good just like every other purchase & sell I had on Craigslist but I try to meet in parking lots if possible.

Sloney50
06-11-2010, 10:20 AM
On top of this situation, how many times do you list things and all I seem to get in return are scammers! It has gotten so bad I will only deal over the phone or text. I hope the scammers don't ruin a good thing.

thecollector
06-11-2010, 10:45 AM
I never let anyone from C-list (and very few from here) know where I live. I dont want to worry about some derilict ransacking my house or garage while Im out of town for a few days.

If they don't respond with a phone # and name they get blown off.

Public meetings only, or have them come to my office 9-5.

89notch
06-11-2010, 10:46 AM
I meet in a parking lot somewhere with my glock within arms reach. I look forward to the day i get to take some shitheads life. :lol: is that messed up?

djom1cincy
06-11-2010, 11:04 AM
I meet in a parking lot somewhere with my glock within arms reach. I look forward to the day i get to take some shitheads life. :lol: is that messed up?

Not at all. I feel the same way. I was watching the first 48 last night. They had two murders on and I believe both where from c list advertising. Messed up. You hear more and more of people getting jacked from sales like that. People suck.

plated
06-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Not at all. I feel the same way. I was watching the first 48 last night. They had two murders on and I believe both where from c list advertising. Messed up. You hear more and more of people getting jacked from sales like that. People suck.

i seen that episode first 48 hrs
kicks ass!!