Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Just wondering if anyone knows this car. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering if anyone knows this car.

Blackout
06-10-2010, 11:28 PM
It has Stangbangerz vinyl stickers on the quarter glass and a vinny sticker in the back. Just looking to get some info on the car. I bought it and getting ready to put a new engine in it. A Rod is knocking.

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae339/mustang46/1998%20mustang%20GT%20Convertible/IMAG0150.jpg

bobtsgt
06-11-2010, 06:53 AM
thats Eric's old car whtstang.

Blackout
06-11-2010, 08:53 AM
yeah it seams to be a good car. I was told that they had a turbo setup on it and the guy I got it off of sold the kit. I don't know how much to believe but he said the car has a built trans, full aftermarket suspension, and some other goodies. but anyways I bought a PI motor to throw in it, so as soon as I can get around decent I am going to put the car together. I am probably going to put the car back completely stock, exept for exhaust. I may let my wife drive it around for the summer.

I was just wondering about it. I bought the car just because it was cheap and these cars are easy to fix. And this one should make a decent little car. Thanks Bob for the info.

I just like to get a little background on a car when I am getting ready to tear into it.

bobtsgt
06-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Pretty sure the tranny is stock. May have a pan on it. Does have coilovers up front. Thats a big no on the turbo kit. At least Eric never put on one. And I doubt the kid did since he didn't have it very long. It has a PI intake from Livernois on it. I think newer brakes on the front. No vert motor i don't think.

BlazinEagle
06-12-2010, 10:07 AM
please tell me you are taking off the chrome hood fake vents

ascCapri
06-12-2010, 12:53 PM
I remember seeing this car all the time near Reading.....same one?

Blackout
06-12-2010, 01:09 PM
please tell me you are taking off the chrome hood fake vents

yes there coming off. but wait...don't you like the bling?? lol

I got the car off a guy in Hamilton. It's a decent car that needs some TLC. It seems to have some aftermarket suspension all around the car but the guy who I bought off of said that he just went through the jegs catalog and ordered. Sounds like a bunch of stupidity to me.

I just bought a Motor for it, and I may just put the car back to completley stock exept for exhaust. but yeah, the vents and any other stupid crap is coming off. :)

sean
06-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Awwww keep the vents... Hell add more and paint the interior vents and door handles and around the shifter white. If its not done already.. lol
Seriusly... Looks like a pretty clean car. Good luck with it.