Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
ryan widmere guilty or not? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ryan widmere guilty or not?

plated
06-02-2010, 08:28 PM
i believe he's being wrongfully accused,what do you think?

sean
06-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Not guilty. I have always thought that and still do. I hope this is the happy ending I think he deserves.

WCKDGT
06-02-2010, 09:02 PM
not guilty

331TwistedWedge
06-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Guilty as Hell! ... if you did NOT kill somebody, you would be pleading til you're blue in the face ... you would be crying in court, showing deep emotion ... not this guy, hes as cool as a cucumber ... wouldnt testify! ... 10-2 says hes guilty, but its a hung jury ... he may not pay here on earth, but the good Lord will take care of him ...

found guilty in the first trial ... 10-2 says hes guilty this trial ... 99% of the radio shows are saying guilty, most of the callers do too ... yet this guy walks ... lol, got to love the judicial system ...

carry on .........

lonestang90
06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Not guilty......

4EYED85GT
06-02-2010, 09:26 PM
My guess is Guilty, but its just my gut instinct!

plated
06-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Guilty as Hell! ... if you did NOT kill somebody, you would be pleading til you're blue in the face ... you would be crying in court, showing deep emotion ... not this guy, hes as cool as a cucumber ... wouldnt testify! ... 10-2 says hes guilty, but its a hung jury ... he may not pay here on earth, but the good Lord will take care of him ...

found guilty in the first trial ... 10-2 says hes guilty this trial ... 99% of the radio shows are saying guilty, most of the callers do too ... yet this guy walks ... lol, got to love the judicial system ...

carry on .........

i wouldn't talk neither if i were him he could say one thing wrong and blow it,i'd have a lawyer talk for me to if i were inocent and knew i was,he had no motive,everyone close to her said she's fall asleep at any given time,young people pass every day healthy i strongly believe he's innocent,i know a guy that got drunk and fell in a puddle and drowned another reason that i believe what i do

sean
06-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Lack of sleep and the stress of the whole thing. From what I heard he was told he shouldn't get on the stand. Him going through what he was going through and a smart lawyer that knows how to make someone sound bad? No i would have sat my butt down and did what he did. They did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Thats it. I dont think anyone could say without any doubt that he did this. Too many mistakes and not enough proof. If he did it it will come back and get him eventually. Look at O.J. It took a little time but his dumb ass ended up where he belongs.

'92Stang
06-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Yea, Not guilty! My nephew was a neighbor of the widmere's. Going with my gut, and what I've heard??

djom1cincy
06-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Not guilty. a coroner cant put a cause of death in this case so someone must have killed her. Thousands of kids die from sids every year. Adults have something close to the same thing. Other times death is ruled natural causes. What is natural causes? Your heart stops beating? It was just time for your body to stop breathing? Maybe hers did the same. Let me ask you a question. If I had my hands around your neck in a bowl of water what would you do? I would claw and fight. That person would be all scratched up with skin under my nails. Not him. It just doesn't add up.

Jeff88coupe
06-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Not Guilty.....lack of evidence (either way really).....lots of reasonable doubts to me if I was on the jury.

thecollector
06-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Not Guilty.....lack of evidence (either way really).....lots of reasonable doubts to me if I was on the jury.

:agree:

I am all for putting a needle in his arm after the trial if found guilty but there is a lot of room for reasonable doubt. No struggle? Who lets themselves get drowned without fighting back?

Pitbull1052
06-03-2010, 08:48 AM
guilty she was above his pay grade anyway.........

02mingryGT
06-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Not guilty. Complete lack of evidence.

DSSKing68
06-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Not guilty...he was smart, keep your mouth shut and lawyer up....

beefcake
06-03-2010, 12:38 PM
not guilty

Steves LX
06-03-2010, 03:12 PM
After listening to one of the juror's on the cunningham show yesterday I am somewhat on the fence. The lady on the show is in EMS and so am I. As she was describing her theory on what happened and why she had bruises here and there. It really all made sense to me and started adding up based off of MOI(mechanism of injury). But it doesn't explain why Sarah had female DNA under her french cut nails. Maybe there is someone else involved. Let's think about this for a second. If she's laying in the tub and falls asleep. All he or anyone for that matter has to do is give her a blow to the carotid and there is no fighting back then. Her bruising on her neck appeared to be from blunt force trauma. Were talking a severe blow. Not just a choke hold or something of that nature. I'm talking along the lines of a karate chop type blow. And that particular bruise was right at the carotid and fit the shape pretty well of the bottom side of a hand formed as if you were karate chopping. This ladies theory of what happened all made sense. And after thinking about it for a few I would say guilty just based off that alone. But to take everything else in account and add it all up. I would have been one of the hung jurors. Just doesn't all add up.There's some pieces to the puzzle still missing. I say let him go and not waste everyone's money to try the case again. They had their chance twice and couldn't do it.

Stangman
06-03-2010, 03:54 PM
That makes me think she was killed by a female ninja!!! :lol:

Mista Bone
06-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Too much reasonable doubt to convict, but I say he's guilty somehow.

draggin50
06-03-2010, 04:27 PM
I like the female ninja theory!!

djom1cincy
06-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Judo chop.

firestang70
06-03-2010, 06:19 PM
After listening to one of the juror's on the cunningham show yesterday I am somewhat on the fence. The lady on the show is in EMS and so am I. As she was describing her theory on what happened and why she had bruises here and there. It really all made sense to me and started adding up based off of MOI(mechanism of injury). But it doesn't explain why Sarah had female DNA under her french cut nails. Maybe there is someone else involved. Let's think about this for a second. If she's laying in the tub and falls asleep. All he or anyone for that matter has to do is give her a blow to the carotid and there is no fighting back then. Her bruising on her neck appeared to be from blunt force trauma. Were talking a severe blow. Not just a choke hold or something of that nature. I'm talking along the lines of a karate chop type blow. And that particular bruise was right at the carotid and fit the shape pretty well of the bottom side of a hand formed as if you were karate chopping. This ladies theory of what happened all made sense. And after thinking about it for a few I would say guilty just based off that alone. But to take everything else in account and add it all up. I would have been one of the hung jurors. Just doesn't all add up.There's some pieces to the puzzle still missing. I say let him go and not waste everyone's money to try the case again. They had their chance twice and couldn't do it.
As documented the crew had failed external jugular IV attempts which would show post mortem marks under the skin. I don't think the guy did it. There is no hard concrete evidence. There were mistakes done all levels (crime scene left unsecured,evidence moved, etc). The defense has more than created reasonable doubt, and the prosecution has to prove BEYOND qa reasonable doubt. There is more info out there than the general public knows. If he is guilty, then he will get away with murder. If he is innocent he will walk around with alot of fingers pointed at him.

redfirepearlgt
06-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Gut instinct says not guilty.

MrsAPE
06-03-2010, 08:18 PM
not guilty

331TwistedWedge
06-03-2010, 09:28 PM
guilty first trial, 10-2 jurors say guilty 2nd trial ... there could be a ............ ding-ding ROUND 3 :boxing:

SMOKE
06-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Remember: Innocent until PROVEN guilty.....

There is too much "gray area" to convict him. I'm kinda on the fence too but if you are on the fence, you can't say guilty... That's the way our trial-by-jury system works and it is one of the very few things that is still controlled by the people and not by the government. We have to have trust in the system we still control.

mustangatic
06-04-2010, 06:20 AM
guilty!!! I knew the girl..i went to school with her.... but def guilty

Steves LX
06-04-2010, 08:30 AM
As documented the crew had failed external jugular IV attempts which would show post mortem marks under the skin. I don't think the guy did it. There is no hard concrete evidence. There were mistakes done all levels (crime scene left unsecured,evidence moved, etc). The defense has more than created reasonable doubt, and the prosecution has to prove BEYOND qa reasonable doubt. There is more info out there than the general public knows. If he is guilty, then he will get away with murder. If he is innocent he will walk around with alot of fingers pointed at him.

Well if they were attempting to start lines in her jugular. Then that makes perfect sense how she got all that bruising. I was unaware of that. I haven't followed it that close. I just happen to be out and driving the other day and heard the one juror's theory on the radio. If they do try the case again it needs to be moved somewhere else. Too many people are aware of it now. The guy will never get a fair trial. And like you said, guilty or not his life is screwed up now.

Rich
06-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Absolutely guilty!

cobradon
06-05-2010, 09:22 AM
I think he did it.I would be going crazy if I was accused of killing my wife and didn't do it.He seems a little to calm.

02mingryGT
06-05-2010, 11:42 AM
I like the female ninja theory!!

It was Black Mamba from Kill Bill.