Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ohio farmer charged with animal cruelty. NWS and graffic [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ohio farmer charged with animal cruelty. NWS and graffic

USMCPONY
05-27-2010, 02:23 PM
WARNING GRAFFIC DUE TO ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!!!!! I hope this isnt a repost. I cant believe people are like this.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2FAB%2F20100526%2FNEWS%2F305260016%2F

Pitbull1052
05-27-2010, 02:45 PM
I saw that yesterday and I know they are just cows but daum come on, crowbars and punching and kicked an animal I don't care what it is to me is lower than low...... just seems like lately there's so much cruelty going on, beating baby alpacha's to death, cows, starving horses to death I don't get it.......

Stangman
05-27-2010, 04:34 PM
I saw that yesterday and I know they are just cows but daum come on, crowbars and punching and kicked an animal I don't care what it is to me is lower than low...... just seems like lately there's so much cruelty going on, beating baby alpacha's to death, cows, starving horses to death I don't get it.......

I know right?!?

People are just plain stupid and ignorant.

It's the whole "They're cute when they're small" clause... They get bigger, eat more... people cant afford them anymore.

IF YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF IT... DONT GET IT!!!!

the World is effin falling apart...

'92Stang
05-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Focking low rent idiots..Billie Joe Gregg jr., Mama always said,"don't trust any one with two first names"....lol

draggin50
05-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Maybe he was just tenderizing the cow for future use!

graysonracin
05-27-2010, 06:24 PM
The guy should get more than a fine and up to a year in jail, he should get that and the same thing done to him except make it so he doesnt die from the blows to the head just beat him within an inch of life, let him heal up go to jail with a specially picked butt raping cell mate, then send him the medical bills for his beating injuries, and recovery, when he is released. A** HOLE i dont get some people

2007ShelbyCobra
05-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Go to hell plz... the first 30 seconds of the video is all that is needed. :(

cobraman302
05-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Wow, that was just plain disturbing and hurt to watch 20 seconds of that. Hope he gets whats he dished out to those animals.

Blackballed
05-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Focking low rent idiots..Billie Joe Gregg jr., Mama always said,"don't trust any one with two first names"....lol

Or 3 first names... I'd like to beat the shit out of him with a crowbar. I hope they throw the book at that pos.

zmcnutt
05-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Maybe he found out one of the cows were cheating on him :lol: . I think he should be sent to the slaughter house and fed back to the cows

k062693w
05-28-2010, 12:12 AM
And all this Shit took place 15 miles from me ... And the idiot asked the judge to give him a break because he was a policeman, And wants to get backhinto law enforcement !!! Just the type we need as an officer

mustanger
05-28-2010, 12:41 AM
The more I watched the more pissed I got...I can't believe this shit still goes on, what the hell is wrong with people, just how much trouble can a DAIRY cow be? I know they are animals and can sometimes be unpridictable.
The more I listen to the guy doing the abuse the more I wanted to knock the fucker out if I was standing in front of him. That's like someone entering my yard just to kick my dog because they thought it would be funny, that would be their last mistake....this rant about this video could go on and on. This low life shit needs more than 90 days in jail and a $750 fine...which is bullshit.

302coupe
05-28-2010, 01:52 AM
ok so just like i said in the post with the mother and boy friend that killed her child i want to rip this mother fuckers head off and do just what he did to the animals yeah i know its a cow and there just going to kill them for meat or milk them but come on doing that to an animal that is helpless is pure BS i wanna take a whipp and wipp this duds nuts off and make him eat them and them have him strapped to the lawn of the white house and let people bring there cows in and tramp and shit all over this dude and so much more AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

V8Mustang1967
05-28-2010, 02:23 AM
I wanna beat this piece of trash down and treat he exactly how he treated those cows!.... Seriously WTF is his problem!

Waffles
05-28-2010, 03:32 AM
Now, I really do poke fun of the PETA people who rescue lobsters from the Kroger lobster tank... but... to do stuff like this? That guy is just mentally brain fucked. Maybe stabbing him in the face with a pitchfork would fix him up.

duststang
05-28-2010, 08:37 AM
WOW this is not right I mean come on this is a sick and mentally ill person. They should make him get some help. I could not believe what I was seeing. It looked like someone was filming him like he was showing off or something.

k062693w
05-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Now, I really do poke fun of the PETA people who rescue lobsters from the Kroger lobster tank... but... to do stuff like this? That guy is just mentally brain fucked. Maybe stabbing him in the face with a pitchfork would fix him up.

Hey Now !!! I'm a member of PETA !!!
PEOPLE for
EATING
TASTY
ANIMALS

LMFAO

mustang8998
05-28-2010, 08:41 PM
I heard them talking about this, on the radio.

I won't even look at the video and my blood is boiling!

Ryan218
05-28-2010, 08:52 PM
thats majorly fucked up. they may be what we eat but there is no reason to treat them like that. and living 20 mins exatly from that place is really a head turner.

Dipstick
05-29-2010, 06:58 AM
This dude better have some body guards when he gets out of jail! Someone will F him up!

Mista Bone
05-29-2010, 07:02 AM
give me a quarter, I'll solve this his problem, HOLD still, you'll only feel a small thud

.22 WMR HP and then he was silent.

redfirepearlgt
05-29-2010, 07:39 AM
Oh, this boils my balls!!!! I could not get past the first 5 seconds. This guy should be placed on concrete and have a herd of cattle stampede his body just for starts. This is where a good linching would be an effectgive means of deterring this from happening again. I know, use the legal system. I am very happy that the Dairy INdustry stepped away from this twisted freak and let him hang.

This is equal to child molestation and child abuse in my book. We are suppose to be overseers to our children and the animals and the earth. Don't get me wrong I am no PETA loon, but reason should be used when dealing with these things. Animals need to be put down humanely and handled humanely.