Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wreck EB275 @ US 52, 7PM tonight [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wreck EB275 @ US 52, 7PM tonight

Mista Bone
05-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Does anyone know if the driver was alright?????

I was right behind him when he veered off the left and took out 20 foot of this guardrail.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/wreck.jpg

By the time I got stopped I was about 1000 feet away. Driver was doing 70 mph when they hit the barrier head on. I called 911, gave info, then went on before I got hit by the gawkers. Several people crossed the highway to help almost getting ran over.

I went back after completing my route, about 2 hours later, no emergency crew on had so I doubt it was a fatality.

Please, PLEASE be safe out there.

nwovette
05-21-2010, 12:06 AM
You should have helped out man.Wow 911 thats good I guess.I know you know the cop route so it should have not been an issue.

Mista Bone
05-21-2010, 12:29 AM
It was unsafe for me to back up about a 1000 feet to help plus there were a bunch of other people to help. Too many people standing around just get in the way.

I've been one of the ones able to stop and help, did CPR until EMT's got there, but it was of no use.

The wreck was in City of Cincinnati limits but I plan on stopping in Anderson Twp on Beechmont to see if I can get info and maybe provide more detailed info on what happened. I did give 911 my info and cell phone number just in case.

nwovette
05-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Good deal mista bone.Congrats man for your help out there buddy.I found a man dead on 275 buy the 71 south exit ramp after being hit by a car. Blue ash police said and a state trooper said someone hit the man and he looked like he was drunk and past out over the gaurd rail i found him at.My hair stood up when i got out of my capri and went over too him and i touched him and said are you okay man and he was stuck too that gaurd rail big time.I don't ever want to find a person dead again ever guys.SO BAD!

sean
05-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Thats a mess. I came up on an accident where a drunk old bitch head on hit a family. Dad was laying in the road shaking and bleeding out of his head all over the place and the kids were in the back ground crying and asking where daddy was. The bitch in the car that hit them was trying to get out of her car bitching about the damage to her car. That was a mess and it stick with you for sure. i did hear that the man pulled through.

Mista Bone
05-21-2010, 01:28 AM
My thoughts on the driver tonight.

I hope he/she is OK and recovers, but that was a bad impact. If he/she did perish, I hope they didn't suffer.

There was a wreck (SCCA road course) where the driver coming up to a heavy braking area never touched the brakes or took corrective action. Turns out he had a fatal heart attack while driving. Lucky no one else was involved.

PS: It does stick with you. The girl I did CPR on that died due to head trauma, that was 1988 and it still sneaks up on you.

sean
05-21-2010, 01:34 AM
No doubt man. Your rubber necking changes after that.