Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Having issues using Corel Videostudio Express 2010 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Having issues using Corel Videostudio Express 2010

Squale iii
05-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I cannot figure out how to import videos using this software I just bought. I can import pictures, but I can't import videos. On Corel's help website it says they support all these different video file formats, including AVI which is what my videos from my digital camera are (I believe). When I hit "import" on the program, you select the device you want to import from (PC HD, external device like my camera, etc). When I click on the digital camera one, the pictures that are on the camera come up for me to import...but no videos appear. What am I doing wrong? This is my first time using video editing software, so it's probably something simple. If somebody could guide me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

-Tony

Squale iii
05-15-2010, 11:54 AM
And all of the videos I've recorded with the new camera are saying they are MP4 files. Does that mean anything?