Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
theives [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : theives

inferno50
05-08-2010, 11:44 PM
i dont know how many times i have said on here I HATE THEIVES but now one has broken into my car(my 88 gt) fucked up my dash took the face and just the face to my cd player and my registration. now the best part and the worst part is through a long chain of people we caught the guy who did it. he admitted it to me and the cops he took it and then proceded to say he would give my shit back, but I was the lucky one because i would get it back .not the smartest thing to tell a cop. i told him to bring my shit back the same day but he never showed, five days later still not back he said he will bring it back when he gets time like i am doing it to his convienience so i called him back and said i called the cops back and was pressing charges (which i was going to do anyway)wheather he gave it back or not. so then he says "i guess you dont want your fucking radio back at all then do you" this little 18 year old punk needs an ass kicking. the dumb ass left a 200 dollar tach, hurst shifter and afco guages but took the radio face. i hate thieves but damn hes not even good at it. im sure by now the radio face is in a dumpster but o well. the police went to his work to pick him up but he keeps calling in sick. they now have his address and are supposed to arrest him sunday. i cant wait. needless to say i took my car elsewhere for a while in fear of what may happen to it. i hope this is my last rant for a while because it sucks when you have to wright these things :AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15::A R15::AR15:

Stangman
05-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Stupid ass punks... cant have anything nice in the world anymore.

I woulda shot his ass on the spot.

draggin50
05-09-2010, 12:12 AM
In other Countries they would cut of fingers and then arms for theft depending on how many times they got caught. Maybe the US should step up and do the same! Ive had my garage broken into and they stole a bunch of stupid shit including scrap metal... They left all my good Mustang parts, gauges, aluminum intake, and other nice shit. I feel for you and good luck!

inferno50
05-09-2010, 12:54 AM
losing the radio is not going to kill me but the kids atitude is the worst part. he acts like its my fault he broke into my car or something. and he thinks the cops are just going to let him go i guess. he said he did it then says im lucky he is giving it back but only when he gets time now he says i wont get it back and he has told the cops all of the above also. wtf is wrong with people. hes gonna be real cocky when in the back of a cop car.

chris91
05-09-2010, 01:06 AM
People like that need their teeth kicked in and their fingers broken one by one. After all is said and done you should post up his name for everyone else to watch for him.

R825OH
05-09-2010, 01:34 AM
In other Countries they would cut of fingers and then arms for theft depending on how many times they got caught. Maybe the US should step up and do the same! Ive had my garage broken into and they stole a bunch of stupid shit including scrap metal... They left all my good Mustang parts, gauges, aluminum intake, and other nice shit. I feel for you and good luck!

I agree! I believe in cutting off fingers! If I ever catch anyone taking my shit, they will lose fingers. I have a nice pair of linesmans pliers waiting....:flipoff:thieves

redfirepearlgt
05-09-2010, 07:37 AM
My wife works part time for a day care learning canter in symmestownship. The owner jsut handed out gifts to the teachers for teacher appreciation day. My wife put hers in her purse in a shared storage cubbard as they are required by law. She went to leave and grabbed her purse and the envelope was gone. She has no idea what was in the envelope but they are usually given cash of 50-100 based on time there. Nothing like having a thief for a co-worker and not knowing who it is for sure. I agree. Cut the hand off. Time to crack down and enforce fellony laws and bring some moral responsibility back to the people in this country.

Clean91lx
05-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Man, I feel for you. I have had a car broken into (wasn't my stang) and I know how I felt. I don't understand how theives work SO hard to steal...if they would put that "effort" into getting a job maybe their lives would actually "turn" around for the better!

chad393na
05-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Had my '79 broken into many years ago. They busted out the drivers window, stole my cassette player (destroying the dash in the process), and then took $12 in rolled up pennies! I would have given anything to have walked up on the guy, in the act, with a ballbat in my hands.

cstreu1026
05-09-2010, 10:24 AM
The only good thief is a dead thief its just a damn shame they won't let us shoot them.

inferno50
05-09-2010, 10:41 AM
i will definatly post up a name as soon as i can. and post as soon as the cops find his punk ass.

cagedhatch
05-10-2010, 12:42 AM
i dont even lock my doors anymore cheap radio easy to steal. motion camera and movement alarm in house with shotgun loaded with rock salt....come get ya some!

Big J Botang
05-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Come get Big J Botangs Tactical 357 Sig XD, and warm his ass up a lil bit. The tone in his voice might change when his ass is on fire.

Pitbull1052
05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
not to say we should be like other countries but when I was in Iraq saw some interesting things you steal they cut your hand OFF, you escape from jail they cut your heal off, wife cheats they cut her head off right in the middle of the street too.... whey they put someone to death it's all over the tv if not public and there is no going on death row for years it's judge sentence death!!!!!!!!

inferno50
05-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Come get Big J Botangs Tactical 357 Sig XD, and warm his ass up a lil bit. The tone in his voice might change when his ass is on fire.

you mean to tell me the cops still have not taken that thing away from you. how many holes are in your front yard now? lol.

Big J Botang
05-12-2010, 02:53 PM
you mean to tell me the cops still have not taken that thing away from you. how many holes are in your front yard now? lol.

Hell nah, Im a big ass player boss daddy, cmon now. As a matter of fact I got all fueled up and dropped a few casings, in the yard, over the weekend.

redfirepearlgt
05-12-2010, 07:57 PM
The only good thief is a dead thief its just a damn shame they won't let us shoot them.

I slightly disagree. The only good thief is a thief with no hands. This way he/she (I believe in equal opportunity) is marked as such for the rest of their natural born days and if they wish to conitnue a life of thieving they will have to learn how to do it with their toes! There are a few things those middle eastern folks have right and that is one of the very, very, very, very few.

inferno50
05-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Hell nah, Im a big ass player boss daddy, cmon now. As a matter of fact I got all fueled up and dropped a few casings, in the yard, over the weekend.

oh john. your so gangster, i hope one day i can grow up to be just like you. your my secret hero. :drunk::AR15:

inferno50
05-12-2010, 08:10 PM
and by the way you dont have a big big pushrod. but you probably do have a 60 over bore in your ass you fag.

2007ShelbyCobra
05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
I slightly disagree. The only good thief is a thief with no hands. This way he/she (I believe in equal opportunity) is marked as such for the rest of their natural born days and if they wish to conitnue a life of thieving they will have to learn how to do it with their toes! There are a few things those middle eastern folks have right and that is one of the very, very, very, very few.

I have to disagree here.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rRlNLpW0k

Squale iii
05-12-2010, 11:47 PM
My stang got broken into, they ripped the lock out...cracked the dash, stole the cd player, radar detector, change in the ash tray, coolant, jack, lug wrench...fucking geekers man. That's why I don't have anything valuable in my car. Last thing I need is someone slashing the top over a few fucking bucks.

Blackout
05-13-2010, 05:10 AM
thats alright, when i was a kid my father had a 57 chevy pickup that he just had restored. well he put at the time the top of the line stereo in it. well about a month after the restore some crook broke in it and stole his shit. (this back in lik 1985 or so) so when insurance paid for all the repairs and before he reinstalled the new radio he welded razors to the back of the head unit. well low and behold he had it happen again but with less damage (unlocked doors). the reason i remember it so well is because of the amount of blood trailing from the car to the house down the street. when the cops followed the blood and seen the guys hands, it was pretty obvious what happened.

now whats really messed up is that now days you will go to jail for boobie trapping your stuff and you will also have to pay there doctors bill. back then it was legal, now crime does pay.

Big J Botang
05-13-2010, 11:17 AM
and by the way you dont have a big big pushrod. but you probably do have a 60 over bore in your ass you fag.

On the subject of theieves
Dont get mad cause some big hairy glory hole theif took your virginity at a pickle park.

Cole
05-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Thieves suck. I had my convertiable top cut open from the front to the back and then they ripped off my drivers side door handle. To piss in my frosted flakes even more they didnt steal anything.

But here in Colorado Springs some thieves stole a computer and some of the last personal affects from a dead soldiers wife while she was at the funeral from her car this makes me want to shoot thieves even more. A wife is in morning because her husband was killed in Afghanistan and the theives take whats left of his things out of her car. I pray for justice