Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
great meaning to this story [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : great meaning to this story

Crucial
05-03-2010, 12:59 AM
The farmer is looking for a cow to give him milk. The farmer finds a cow that gives really good milk so the farmer BUYS the cow. He puts the cow on his farm and the cow is happy. She gives him milk. The fields are planted with lush green grass perfect for grazing. The farmer then builds a barn for the cow. He stocks up the feed for the cow. Has the vet come out to make sure the cow is healthy. He buys a nice bell to put around the cow's neck. The cow is happy and gives the farmer milk.
Years go by and the milk just isn't coming like it used to. The farmer figures, I have had this cow for a while now, better fix the place up for her. So the farmer paints the barn, stocks the food, gets a new bell for the cow, replants the fields, really fixes the place up nice for the cow. Cow is happy and the farmer gets milk.
Years go by and the milk gets less and less and less. Farmer figures, I have had this cow for this long, have to take care of it even though i only get milk every 6 months or so. So, the farmer paints the trim on the barn, buys some more food, throws some grass seed in the fields, but the milk doesn't flow very much.
Well, unknown to the farmer, the neighbor has been jumping the fence and petting the cow. The cow likes the neighbor. The cow starts to give the neighbor the milk. Meanwhile the farmer is still taking care of the barn, buying the food, paying for the vet, seeding the fields, etc etc etc.
One day the farmer learns about the neighbor coming over and getting milk from his cow. He is a little mad about it. He takes the cow, walks her over to the fence, opens the gate and puts the cow on the neighbor's farm. Closes the gate, locks it, and walks back to the barn.
Well, the cow is Happy! She likes the neighbor and the neighbor likes her. She gives the neighbor all the milk he can drink. But since the neighbor has no job and no car, he really doesn't have a nice farm. There is no barn, no food stocked up, no vet visits, and the fields are barren. Nothing is growing there. But the cow likes the neighbor so she gives him milk.
The cow looks over the fence one day and sees the farmers farm. The grass in the fields is lush and green. The barn is freshly painted and a new roof. She can see the food stocked up to the rafters, and the vet just left. There is another cow in the barn too. She is happy!! She is brushed, with a bow in her hair, there is a new shiny bell around her neck, and she is just gushing with milk for the farmer.
The cow sees all this and thinks, "Oh shit, I want to be back over there." So the cow sees the farmer and calls him over to the fence. She turns a little and offers the farmer some milk.
The Farmer just laughs and turns and walks away. He goes to the barn and drinks a big glass of milk from his new cow.

The moral of the story: When your cow stops giving milk, eat steak and get a new cow.

draggin50
05-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Damn thats some funny shit!

Maximus
05-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Ive read that before

DeckerEnt
05-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Oh snap. LOL

9cobra4
05-03-2010, 04:20 AM
EDIT: I get it, just didn't find it funny. Ha

Mista Bone
05-03-2010, 06:49 AM
EDIT: I get it, just didn't find it funny. Ha

You've never been through a divorce I'm betting.

Decker told it to me over the phone on Friday night.

When your cow stops giving milk, eat steak and get a new cow

Hoping Keith doesn't go for the tube steak :) That would make the Farm Parties quite awkward!

BAAAAAHHHHHHHHHDDDDDD joke I know.

DeckerEnt
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
She actually got a JOB today!! I think I had a hand in getting it for her. She probably doesn't know it, and if she does, I will never get a single thanks or anything.
She got the job from Macy's at the florence mall. I know an exec who works at the cinci home office. I asked her to put in a good word for my ex today. I think she did and that is why my ex has a job now. Why did I do such a nice thing for her? She needs a job so she can move out of the house. I want it back.