Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Official Firechicken70 Callout!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Official Firechicken70 Callout!!!!

beefcake
04-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Tonight Baby, E20, don't be running and hiding.

I'm going to try to get my lil drag radial daily driver to hang with your caged, slicked, racecar!!!!!!

We'll see what happens!!!!!

firestang70
04-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Its on cheesecake, the car is loaded up! lol

beefcake
04-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Its on cheesecake, the car is loaded up! lol

lol, hurry up and get over here, i'm hungry lol hahahaaha

bobtsgt
04-30-2010, 03:39 PM
I'd watch it Terry. I saw him at Autozone yesterday morning. Might have bought some zip ties to tie up his hidden 200 shot of nawz

Walter
04-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Should be a good race! Ill be there.

Stangman
04-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Zip ties and black wire cover to hide the wiring and lines man! lol

beefcake
04-30-2010, 06:37 PM
rd 1 results firestang - 16.407 beef - 12.585 beef first by 3.72

dale nailed me outta the hole we both lit em up, but in john force style I pedald the shit out of it to a victory!!!

satan jamez
04-30-2010, 08:24 PM
16.4! Did he get out of 2nd?

beefcake
04-30-2010, 08:42 PM
round 2

I redlit by .05 so well call that a win for dale

you guys prob still wanna know e.t.s don't ya? Ok

dale - 12.37 @ 115
beef - 11.74 @ 118 with a .e slower 60

so the gods were smiling cuz I was bustin that ass all the way down the track

Squale iii
04-30-2010, 08:43 PM
damn nice. What's done to the GT? It's a '10 right?

beefcake
04-30-2010, 09:51 PM
so apparently after all the talk about whos car is quicker, that all changed after getting his ass busted by 4 seconds round 1. "but I had a better light"

so round 1 ass busting

round 2 rules change to lights ass still busted by 6 tenths

round 3 he had a better 60 by .14 and I still busted his ass 1179 to 1181 but he had a better light

so by round 2 rule chqnge dale wins the night

Blackballed
05-01-2010, 12:02 AM
I'd watch it Terry. I saw him at Autozone yesterday morning. Might have bought some zip ties to tie up his hidden 200 shot of nawz

Funny shit right there..

redfirepearlgt
05-01-2010, 01:39 AM
round 2

I redlit by .05 so well call that a win for dale

you guys prob still wanna know e.t.s don't ya? Ok

dale - 12.37 @ 115
beef - 11.74 @ 118 with a .e slower 60

so the gods were smiling cuz I was bustin that ass all the way down the track

Sounds like someone 's trip to Brenspeed was successful. I was in Ft Wayne on Tuesday. Went to see the guys while up there. They told me what they did to your new DD. I told them you'd likely sell it in 3-5 months LOL!!!!

beefcake
05-01-2010, 08:02 AM
Sounds like someone 's trip to Brenspeed was successful. I was in Ft Wayne on Tuesday. Went to see the guys while up there. They told me what they did to your new DD. I told them you'd likely sell it in 3-5 months LOL!!!!

come on now

yes successful trip they got the blower and fuel system on in just under a day n a half

redfirepearlgt
05-01-2010, 08:24 AM
come on now

yes successful trip they got the blower and fuel system on in just under a day n a half

What did you think of their guest house? Nice huh? Or did you go back and pick it up? Let's see it at the cruise-in. You won't need special privy's to park it in the area this year like with that Taurus! LOL!!! MT McCleod RST twin disk clutch and Spec billet steel flywheel came in at Cincy this week. They go in the car May10. Would like to make a pass or two with you just to see the comparison some time after I get the clutch broken in. I'm only running a stage two Saleen package. Curious to see how they would compare street tire to street tire setup if you ever get e chance. See you around the town!

beefcake
05-01-2010, 09:54 AM
What did you think of their guest house? Nice huh? Or did you go back and pick it up? Let's see it at the cruise-in. You won't need special privy's to park it in the area this year like with that Taurus! LOL!!! MT McCleod RST twin disk clutch and Spec billet steel flywheel came in at Cincy this week. They go in the car May10. Would like to make a pass or two with you just to see the comparison some time after I get the clutch broken in. I'm only running a stage two Saleen package. Curious to see how they would compare street tire to street tire setup if you ever get e chance. See you around the town!

didn't get it, they booked a header install before i called back to set my appt so i was stuck down the street lol

cya!!!

beefcake
05-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Curious to see how they would compare street tire to street tire setup if you ever get e chance. See you around the town!

It'd probably be similar to dales experience last night, watching a lot of tail lights, lol

http://beef-cake.net/2010gt66.jpg

redfirepearlgt
05-01-2010, 08:56 PM
It'd probably be similar to dales experience last night, watching a lot of tail lights, lol

http://beef-cake.net/2010gt66.jpg

Didn't take an IQ of 240 to figure that much but would be fun nonetheless. Never heard what you were suppose to be putting down with that setup but knowing you had to upgrade the fuel pump system (assuming Gt500 and not the boostapump) you are likely laying down in the area of 450-475 RWHP on a guess. Heard you "stole" that last Techo they had. Apparently you really wheeled and dealed like you were the poorest man on the planet. LOL!!!! They told me all about it. HA! HA! I should take you up there with me the next time. So when are you trading it for a 2011? LOL!!!!!!!!!

beefcake
05-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Didn't take an IQ of 240 to figure that much but would be fun nonetheless. Never heard what you were suppose to be putting down with that setup but knowing you had to upgrade the fuel pump system (assuming Gt500 and not the boostapump) you are likely laying down in the area of 450-475 RWHP on a guess. Heard you "stole" that last Techo they had. Apparently you really wheeled and dealed like you were the poorest man on the planet. LOL!!!! They told me all about it. HA! HA! I should take you up there with me the next time. So when are you trading it for a 2011? LOL!!!!!!!!!

i'd say thats about right, didn't have to do much wheeling and dealing, he said thats what they were asking and i said ok lol

firestang70
05-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Terry thanks for the races and thanks for letting me win 2 out of 3. First to the stripe without redlighting wins! Guess those Autozone zip ties helped me tree the snot out of you! lol

@To all there I want to apologize for my behavior. We were having fun with the smacktalk but.... I was acting like a spoild brat I am a pretty laid back fella who enjoys each day as it comes. For those who don't know me well please don't judge me by what you saw.

Negatives to the night...... Only had 1 clean pass. Missed third on the first pass. Missed second on the second run. Have a new shifter and LOVE so was suprised I had the issue (driver error! lol). Disappointed myself acting like a ricer punk,especially in front of friends (driver error again!). Still didn't have the stones to keep it to floor for all the no lift shifts.

Positives to the night..... Car didn't break. Made it home safe. Had the opportunity to hang out with friends.

@Terry keep get more seat time and getting the shocks adjusted. Shes got alot more left in it. the Techco is a sweet kit and has alot of future potential. Next time lets keep the smack talk at home (or Skyline lol)and just have fun busting gears and not breaking!

@Shannon,Steve,Walter,Terry and anyone else I haven't typed thanks for the continued advice and constant sharing of info. Thats what this is all about. Friendship and helping each other to maximize our potential.

Walter
05-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Terry thanks for the races and thanks for letting me win 2 out of 3. First to the stripe without redlighting wins! Guess those Autozone zip ties helped me tree the snot out of you! lol

@To all there I want to apologize for my behavior. We were having fun with the smacktalk but.... I was acting like a spoild brat I am a pretty laid back fella who enjoys each day as it comes. For those who don't know me well please don't judge me by what you saw.

Negatives to the night...... Only had 1 clean pass. Missed third on the first pass. Missed second on the second run. Have a new shifter and LOVE so was suprised I had the issue (driver error! lol). Disappointed myself acting like a ricer punk,especially in front of friends (driver error again!). Still didn't have the stones to keep it to floor for all the no lift shifts.

Positives to the night..... Car didn't break. Made it home safe. Had the opportunity to hang out with friends.

@Terry keep get more seat time and getting the shocks adjusted. Shes got alot more left in it. the Techco is a sweet kit and has alot of future potential. Next time lets keep the smack talk at home (or Skyline lol)and just have fun busting gears and not breaking!

@Shannon,Steve,Walter,Terry and anyone else I haven't typed thanks for the continued advice and constant sharing of info. Thats what this is all about. Friendship and helping each other to maximize our potential.

Ricer!

beefcake
05-02-2010, 01:05 PM

So, are we changing the dozen from e.t.s to lights?? we can all just launch and then pull back around lol hahahaah, that was my last ball bust lol.

Turns out my shocks were set backwards..... Doh, that sucks. I talked to strano and he said the setting was for the opposite of what I had, so i had the fronts on hard release and the backs on soft release, so, don't lift but come back quick lol

Next time.

It's all good brother, i had fun, i love to shit talk, so the shit talk was fine for me :).

I better not do skyline 1 day behind whities again, it was ugly lol

firestang70
05-02-2010, 01:28 PM
So, are we changing the dozen from e.t.s to lights?? we can all just launch and then pull back around lol hahahaah, that was my last ball bust lol.

Turns out my shocks were set backwards..... Doh, that sucks. I talked to strano and he said the setting was for the opposite of what I had, so i had the fronts on hard release and the backs on soft release, so, don't lift but come back quick lol

Next time.

It's all good brother, i had fun, i love to shit talk, so the shit talk was fine for me :).

I better not do skyline 1 day behind whities again, it was ugly lol
No dozen is still ETs, just like all heads up racing rules first across the stripe without redlighting wins. Thats why I win because I spank you on the line consistently! lol Last ball bust for me.

I thought you needed to mess with the shocks and not the 2 step. Should cut a good bot off your 60'.

Oh with the dozen you can post up my 11.55. I was just emabarrassed to post that up. Since its an ET list.:cool1: