Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FAIRFIELD FORD DEALERSHIP CRASH. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FAIRFIELD FORD DEALERSHIP CRASH.

nwovette
04-30-2010, 02:52 PM
I went to work today to get my check and when up went behind the dealership both of our 2010 mustangs one gt and one v6 were destroyed along with 2 focuses and 2 fushions ..6 cars were hit hard in our front row buy route 4 , 5 of them they will total out and one focus should be okay.A friend of the owner was driving a f 350 dualy 4x4 around 3 am in the morning and was drinking and fell a sleep at the wheel and went threw the front grass and hit a light pole and destroyed a focus and two mustangs next to it and destroyed 2 other cars,hell he pushed the focus all the way up to the service dept.area,,wow i was tripping out on the impact.The focus motor and trans are ripped away from the car and the axles are ripped out also.the gt 5 speed they could save but they will total it out.the driver of the ford truck was okay.Well i don't think he will drink and drive anymore,and i might add poor mustangs there hurt real bad and nobody will ever get to enjoy them.heck with the other cars.You guys should take a drive behind fairfield ford and get pictures of the cars or i will tomorrow for everybody on here.:(

BlazinEagle
04-30-2010, 03:38 PM
damn sucks to hear that glad everyone is ok....dumbass for drinking and driving!

Katmandu
04-30-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/images/smilies/postpics.gif

Fell asleep at the wheel after drinking and plowed in bunch of cars at his "friends" Dealership ??? I don't buy that senerio for 1 minute. :rolleyes:

There's a lot more to this story!

Stangman
04-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Thats nuts... not so much of a "friend" of the owner anymore is he?

If I was a betting man I'd guess someone is getting a '10 GT drivetrain out of this deal....

nwovette
04-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Yah I agree my friend!!!!!! We were all talking about it today at the dealership,,from all the service techs to the office people hell even the sales guys knew stuff know one knew about,, they just kept on talking and the story started to form quit clearly like insurance job sqeem.I will get pics unless you guys go down there and get them before 6 pm tonight when they close.

nwovette
04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Stangman here is the funny part when i was down there today i heard that the owner dude was going to play golf with the guy who smashed his cars up !!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what would you say about that,,wait i know $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the bank! 5 totaled and one saveable.WOW>this thread should become epic.

BlazinEagle
04-30-2010, 04:20 PM
I need some seats for my stang!!! part them out.

Katmandu
04-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Stangman here is the funny part when i was down there today i heard that the owner dude was going to play golf with the guy who smashed his cars up !!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what would you say about that,,wait i know $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the bank! 5 totaled and one saveable.WOW>this thread should become epic.Sounds like someone WILL end up in JAIL when all is said and done!

Katmandu
04-30-2010, 06:07 PM
I will get pics unless you guys go down there and get them before 6 pm tonight when they close.I can't believe someone hasn't gone over there yet and got a bunch of pics for us!

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/images/smilies/postpics.gif

Blkcobra01
04-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Idiot for drinking and driving that and shouldnt put a dent in the martin groups pocket who owns that dealer there ass holes treat people like crap and tight wads granted its sad what happened to cornelius martin but that company is nothing but crooks i know from Planet Ford which is closed now and Jim Parrish is an asshole for the record if you ever run into him as a service manager turn around and walk.

ADaughen
04-30-2010, 11:27 PM
I need some seats for my stang!!! part them out.

+1. I could use a few things out of those...

redfirepearlgt
05-01-2010, 07:54 AM
So is long time crook Ken Younger back in the owner's seat there since Mel Farr ran it into the ground? Not that Ken Younger was any less of a crook. I worked there in 1984 when it was Landmark Ford. Ken Younger owned it and Ray Deo (another fat crook) was the GM. I quit after 6 weeks of sales work. Couldn't stand the dirty dealing and rip off ways they did business.

sean
05-01-2010, 01:44 PM
I was there when it was mel farr. It sucked then too

onefastcobra
05-01-2010, 02:15 PM
wow i wrk up the street from you at fairfield lincoln mercury volkswagon i didnt even hear about that one is mike staggy still you guys parts manger

mfoss
05-01-2010, 05:29 PM
I took a couple friday. Not the best, they were from my phone.

Stangman
05-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Dayumn!! that Focus is a GONNER!!

nwovette
05-01-2010, 06:46 PM
I got better pics mike foss so i will put them on here this weekend guys.I have about 20 pics to show you boy and girls.They are talking about fixing the mustangs up and taken them to an action some where after the insurance deals with them.

JASON408
05-01-2010, 07:32 PM
I took a couple friday. Not the best, they were from my phone.

thats some fuc.ed up cars !!! make sure you save them pics on your phone mike .. got to never let him live that down :lol:he could not beat a ford so he had to take them out :bigthumb

Katmandu
05-02-2010, 12:14 AM
I got better pics mike foss so i will put them on here this weekend guys.I have about 20 pics to show you boy and girls.They are talking about fixing the mustangs up and taken them to an action some where after the insurance deals with them.Hurry up already! We wanne see them! :bigthumb