Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stupid Drivers [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Drivers

PKFIRE
04-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last night around 11PM a Blue Escape Crossed the double yellow lines over on Springdale Rd by Colerain Elementary School. When he crossed he came head on with both my friends on their bikes. He hit one of my buddies who is ok but my other buddy lost control about hit a mail box. He is skinned up pretty good. I've lost so many friends and I can't stand to loose another. Please becareful around bikers. I hope they find this guy because he kept on going. If anybody knows anything please let me or cops know.

djom1cincy
04-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Damn that sucks. Hope they get the piece of garbage.

Mista Bone
04-23-2010, 09:20 PM
PKFIRE, a HArley rider THANKED me yesterday for not pulling up to back of his bike at a light in traffic. Give then some room.

Hope your friends have a speedy recovery.

sean
04-23-2010, 10:34 PM
fucking people. I hope you find this guy and beat his ass.

PKFIRE
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
I got the time wrong. It actually happen at 4:00 PM. I talked to them last night and they said it happened so quickly. The friend who just hurt his hand got hit and luckily didn't lose control but when he turned around he saw my other friend lying on the ground. He thought he was done. Made me sick when I heard this. The guy who fell off the bike just got out of hospital for almost going into a Diabetic Coma earlier this week. He just found out he was diabetic and his newborn baby has been in the hospital for last month or so since he's premature. I wish we could find this guy. He'd have to face some people who could physically rip roof off this loser’s car. I hope the cops find him first or at all.

PKFIRE
04-24-2010, 09:46 AM
PKFIRE, a HArley rider THANKED me yesterday for not pulling up to back of his bike at a light in traffic. Give then some room.

Hope your friends have a speedy recovery.

Thanks bud, my buddy who got hit is a Harley Driver. If it wasn't for some years experience after bouncing off this guys car I think he would of lost control. The other guys dodging the car hit some gravel and lost the rear end of his bike. I'm glad at least he had jeans and sweat shirt on. The road grinded his arm to the bone but it could of been a lot worst.

Mista Bone
04-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Reason I couldn't ride a motorcycle, the other people not looking out. Now with cell phones and people texting it is only worse.

I'll stay a cager but always on the lookout for bikers.

1badasp
04-25-2010, 08:41 AM
thats why I sold my bike...

bestracing
04-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Sorry to hear that, I hope they find the driver

Reason I couldn't ride a motorcycle, the other people not looking out. Now with cell phones and people texting it is only worse.

I'll stay a cager but always on the lookout for bikers.

For once I'll agree :bigthumb