inferno50
04-18-2010, 10:37 AM
where is it

Roush GT
04-18-2010, 10:42 AM
7500 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY 41042

PONYGRL
04-18-2010, 10:55 AM
We'll be there probably. Well maybe....both stangs are covered in pollen or something. U cant miss it, it's right off the interstate.

95turbocharged
04-18-2010, 02:39 PM
me and kennebellcobra will be there.

redfirepearlgt
04-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Great turn out today. Glad to meet the whole Shannon kennebell family!!!! Hope to see everyone around next Friday 4/23 at the Milford Cruise in possibly.

DeckerEnt
04-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Hey Chad, I think I just missed you. I pulled in with the exped and 2 of my kids. Had to stop in for ice cream!!

Mista Bone
04-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Sorry I didn't say hi, did chat with Keith a bit, had a bad weekend try to get a few cars done.

"You can't be sad (mad) when you're eating ice cream" -Eric Medlen

I needed that.

Was hoping the hood of the 68-69 Buick was opened, likely just a plain jane 340/350.

redfirepearlgt
04-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Hey Chad, I think I just missed you. I pulled in with the exped and 2 of my kids. Had to stop in for ice cream!!

Hey Keith. Sorry I left early. Had my dad with me and wanted to get him back to the house. He is still in a neck brace after having surgery a few weeks ago and was glad to get out, but was having some hip pain where they removed bone to fix an area in his neck. Will catch you next time around. Hope things at home are going as well as they can be. See ya. - Chad

Stang88
04-21-2010, 11:06 PM
I was nice to meet your dad! (Charles) right??.. Laurie and I overheard someone say as you guys were pulling out of Fillmore's say, " Wow, That car must be pretty fast if he has to wear a neck brace". On a more serious note, I hope he does feel better soon. I have my mom coming in from Orlando so we will play this weekend by ear. She likes drag racing so you never know..

redfirepearlgt
04-23-2010, 06:11 PM
I was nice to meet your dad! (Charles) right??.. Laurie and I overheard someone say as you guys were pulling out of Fillmore's say, " Wow, That car must be pretty fast if he has to wear a neck brace". On a more serious note, I hope he does feel better soon. I have my mom coming in from Orlando so we will play this weekend by ear. She likes drag racing so you never know..

LOL!!!!! Yeah Charles he is. Dad should be out of the neck brace in a week or so from now. He had neck surgery that has been a great success. Finally for once in hiw life Dad has ben diagnosed with something and received a treatment or procedure that actually relived his pain and discomfort. THanks for asking. With a little luck he will be back on the golf course and playing well again, which will encourage me to pick the clubs back up as well. I have missed having my golf partner. haven't played godl with him in years because of the pain he has been in that has made playing no longer any fun. See you guys around. THought this weekend might be good but the weather looks to be more supportive of PS2 on the flat screen than doing anything car related.