Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
looking for an active car calendar? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : looking for an active car calendar?

redfirepearlgt
04-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Fall City Mustang Club has one of the most active calendar of events I have seen since I entered the official mustang scene 5 years ago. They are leaps and bounds ahead of any local area mustang club for some reason. The calendar is packed with events both local and national. They have a local show coming up in Jeffersonville that I am planning on attending. June 18th is the pny trail cruise and the official show is June 19th. No I am not a member.

http://www.fallscitymustangclub.com/index.php?option=com_easycalendar&month=6&year=2010&Itemid=18

PONYGRL
04-18-2010, 10:59 AM
You should go to the Fall City Show, Chad! We are in Queen City Mustangers and Fall City is our sister club. You really need to meet some of the members sometime because they are awesome and so much fun to be around! If you go up to Milford next Friday or when I see you at the next show, I will introduce you to the members :bigthumb Both clubs are very active and go to a lot of shows and go on a lot of weekend trips which will be fun.

redfirepearlgt
04-18-2010, 12:16 PM
You should go to the Fall City Show, Chad! We are in Queen City Mustangers and Fall City is our sister club. You really need to meet some of the members sometime because they are awesome and so much fun to be around! If you go up to Milford next Friday or when I see you at the next show, I will introduce you to the members :bigthumb Both clubs are very active and go to a lot of shows and go on a lot of weekend trips which will be fun.

Sounds good. Will see you up there next Friday (4/23) if the weather holds out. Try to save me a spot if you can. I may nt be able to get there until 6 since I will be out of town most of the week on business. See you guys there.