Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WTB Drag wheels and tires for 03-04 cobra [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WTB Drag wheels and tires for 03-04 cobra

MWoods26
04-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Not really sure what im going to go with yet so just posting this to see what might be out there. Im looking for anything that will fit the back of a terminator that is still IRS with stock brake set up and I dont want to grind anything so 15 inch wheels will NOT work. Would love to find something already mounted with good life left but I might be interested in any old pair of stock wheels 16 mabey 17 and just go buy some new tires who knows just let me know what you might have

05yellowgt
04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
I have a Pair of 15" wheels that will fit the back of your Cobra. They are a set of Weld Prostar XP 15x9 5.5BS. They are still on my 05 at the moment but as soon as I get the Racestar wheels in I am going to take them off the car. I lugs and washers to go with them but I do not have the center caps. The XP wheels are discontinued and are hard to find these days. Let me know if you might be interested.

heyitsmepugsley
04-17-2010, 02:16 AM
well orange terminators dont have the performance to really need drag tires. lol.