Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
A Question for Automotive Related Business Owners ??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Question for Automotive Related Business Owners ???

k062693w
04-14-2010, 03:04 PM
PLEASE !!!

No Offense ... But I would appreciate responses from only Automotive Related Business Owners !!! Speed Shops/Engine Shops/Etc... ie. NXCOUPE, Maximus, KenB, Etc... Thanks :bigthumb

I would like your HONEST response to the below question !!!

I want to see if the question was out of line/ How you would have taken it !!!

And to give you the background, The question was asked in regards to thread about an engine going south after 4 passes and destroying a 408 with TW's ... He stated where he had got the custom cam/heads/entire valve train, Because I never saw the answer to where the pistons came from ...
Any way here's the question !!! LOL

I know it's been asked before and no answer was given ... But who sold you the inline pistons with TW heads ??? And I know some of you have said it doesn't matter, But if he had TW pistons then PTV would not have been an issue would it ??? I'm just throwing out my thinking ( not that it's right) But it makes sense to me to have run pistons that were designed for the heads !!!

Hopefully your next build will have all the proper parts and specs to survive !!!

NXcoupe
04-14-2010, 03:09 PM
You know my answer Aaron. You didn't ask anything out of line, and it is a good question to ask. Maybe there was some power secret to running them that way? There isn't, but you know what I mean, you wouldn't know until you asked. He screwed up and now he is trying to beat down anyone that brings it up to save his rep. You know what I would have done, I would have told him to bring it in, and I would have helped him out somehow. The only point this assclown had was that he didn't assemble the engine, the owner did and he should have seen the valve reliefs were wrong when he checked ptv clearance. I agree with him there. But, he could have explained that to you, I would have.

k062693w
04-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Oh Yes Mike I know your thoughts on it !!! LOL

Once a few more respond I will post up the response I recieved (Of Course Omitting the name of the DICK) LOL

Maximus
04-14-2010, 05:46 PM
HUH?? What is the question?

k062693w
04-14-2010, 05:55 PM
PLEASE !!!

No Offense ... But I would appreciate responses from only Automotive Related Business Owners !!! Speed Shops/Engine Shops/Etc... ie. NXCOUPE, Maximus, KenB, Etc... Thanks :bigthumb

I would like your HONEST response to the below question !!!

I want to see if the question was out of line/ How you would have taken it !!!

And to give you the background, The question was asked in regards to thread about an engine going south after 4 passes and destroying a 408 with TW's ... He stated where he had got the custom cam/heads/entire valve train, Because I never saw the answer to where the pistons came from ...
Any way here's the question !!! LOL

I know it's been asked before and no answer was given ... But who sold you the inline pistons with TW heads ??? And I know some of you have said it doesn't matter, But if he had TW pistons then PTV would not have been an issue would it ??? I'm just throwing out my thinking ( not that it's right) But it makes sense to me to have run pistons that were designed for the heads !!!

Hopefully your next build will have all the proper parts and specs to survive !!!

This ^^^ LOL It was the question I asked the person that had the 408 go BOOM after 4 passes !!!

I guess I should also add that the person that sold him the Cam/Heads/Etc... Responded to my question, That's why I wanted to see your responses had you sold him the parts stated, But it was never mentioned who/why he used Inlines with the TW's, And as you can see by the question I asked that I wasn't sure if it mattered or not ... Hence asking !!!
I hope that clears it up a little !!! LOL

Maximus
04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
My head hurts now.

Just speak your mind and quit beating around the bush. Just what in the hell are you trying to get across or answered? Are you pointing fingers at Mike? Cincy? MD? Precision? WTF??

It looks like dude was sold wrong pistons, but then again he couldve asked for said pistons OR he didnt clarify what heads he was running. Either way, if dude (who you arent mentioning for whatever reason) put his own Engine together, HE shouldve checked that shit before final assembly.

Still sucks that his shit blew up after 4 runs. I had a BBC come apart on its 4th run due to a bad Fuel regulator. Shit happens.:(

k062693w
04-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Sorry to make your head hurt Craig !!! LOL

Maybe read this and then you MAY understand !!!LMAO

http://www.daytonstangboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10737

Maximus
04-14-2010, 06:46 PM
:eek:

Thats almost as bad as reading a BDS post.

k062693w
04-14-2010, 06:48 PM
:eek:

Thats almost as bad as reading a BDS post.

DAMN Craig !!! Way to kick a guy in the NUTZ !!! NExt you'll be calling me EXCOPCAR !!! :lol:

Timido
04-14-2010, 08:08 PM
So who sold who the parts? and who didnt check Valve clearance?

NXcoupe
04-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Wow, it's no one local, it's not his, and it has nothing to with anyone or any shop on any local boards.
He went on a site that promotes asking questions to gain knowledge, he asked the question above and got banned and handed a rash of shit for asking a question to a 'god' of the internet.

Hope that clears it up.

rmracing
04-14-2010, 11:02 PM
I have 2 pieces of advise

1 ) dont attempt to argue with some of these idiots on the internet
2 ) Most of the REAL top engine builders in the country are too busy actually building winning engines instead of staying on the internet all day talking about how good they are .

NXcoupe
04-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Well put Rocky!

Gene
04-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Hope that clears it up.

It does. The original question was asked in a language other than English, though.

Maximus
04-14-2010, 11:29 PM
WTF is wrong with saying just who in the fuck he was talking about? Why all this Mumbo Jumbo Shit?? Fuck that guy in the Eye! If you have something to say, just Fucking say it.
He (I wont mention any names) said this. They (I better not say who) said that.

Here let me say something......

KISS MY ASS for starting some Bullshit, Panty waste, thread. Fail on all accounts.:flipoff:

k062693w
04-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Damn Craig That's the same attitude I got from the DICKHEAD that responded to my question on the other forum !!! So I guess there is more then one business owner that can FU$^ OFF in my book from now on !!! :flipoff:

Maximus
04-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Damn Craig That's the same attitude I got from the DICKHEAD that responded to my question on the other forum !!! So I guess there is more then one business owner that can FU$^ OFF in my book from now on !!! :flipoff:

Oh blah Blah Kiss my ass. Dont pull that You are a business owner so you cant say whats on your mind and Ill never shop at your store shit cause you hurt my feelings. Fuck that. You just dont have a Fucking sack to say whoever it is that Punked your ass out. Yaa yaa, cry me a fucking river.

Who do you work for again? Or should I say, whos BITCH are you?

Thought so, come back when you have the sack to start something of your own.:flipoff:

k062693w
04-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Oh blah Blah Kiss my ass. Dont pull that You are a business owner so you cant say whats on your mind and Ill never shop at your store shit cause you hurt my feelings. Fuck that. You just dont have a Fucking sack to say whoever it is that Punked your ass out. Yaa yaa, cry me a fucking river.

Who do you work for again? Or should I say, whos BITCH are you?

Thought so, come back when you have the sack to start something of your own.:flipoff:

WOW !!! Sorry I asked for your opinion ... You're right I'm a Sackless Bitch, Just ask anyone on here that knows me personally and they will back that up !!! Now why don't you go have a few more cocktails !!! DICKHEAD

And BTW I gave you the link to the tread that CLEARLY explained and said who it was !!!

Maximus
04-14-2010, 11:57 PM
WOW !!! Sorry I asked for your opinion ... You're right I'm a Sackless Bitch, Just ask anyone on here that knows me personally and they will back that up !!! Now why don't you go have a few more cocktails !!! DICKHEAD

Oh, dont let me hurt your Emo feelings. You typed a FN stupid ass post on here and now you are getting all bent out of shape. Maybe if you had some coherent facts to back up your nonsense you might have received some quality responses. But since you typed some stupid Fucking Jibberish that only you know about, what the fuck were you expecting.

Heres your FAIL!!

Have a nice day, maybe your mom will swallow next time and save us all this drama :flipoff:

k062693w
04-15-2010, 12:07 AM
No EMO here or Kid !!! Maybe if you looked back at some of your Drunken Fucking Mumbling post you would see what a FUCKING HYPOCRITE you're acting like righ now !!! By the thread on the link I gave you ( Which BTW you read) clearly stated the entire subject, But yet you feel the need to be a Fucking Asswipe because you either had a bad day, Are just Drunk, Or just felt like being a FUCKSTICK !!! Either way I can't help it that you are Too Fucking Stupid to comprehend the thread on the other board ( Again which you read) !!! So I could give 2 shits what you think about me, You can say anything you want about me, You don't know me, have never met me, So do you really think I give a Fuck what you think about me ??? NEWS FLASH ... I DON'T !!!

And BTW The reason I didn't say who it was for the fact of maybe there were people on here loyal to him, And expected to maybe get a reasonable response from from those in the same line of work !!!

Here's wishing you many year of sucess in your business !!!

stocknotch
04-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Holy Shit!!! This shit is fucking great...

k062693w
04-15-2010, 12:16 AM
And BTW Craig before your posts in this thread I truly valued your opinion and payed attention to your info threads on how to do things ... All I have ever heard have been great things about you, Your work, Your personality ... And that was the reason I specifically asked for your opinion and response on this, And never thought that this is the way you would respond ... I'm actually Shocked !!!

I'm done ... I apologize to anyone who had to endure reading my WORTHLESS FAIL thread !!! Maybe it would have been a little clearer if I didn't have 5 Fucked Vertebre in my neck and am on some major painkillers while awaiting surgey ... Not that it's an excuse !!!

Gene
04-15-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm done ... I apologize to anyone who had to endure reading my WORTHLESS FAIL thread !!! Maybe it would have been a little clearer if I didn't have 5 Fucked Vertebre in my neck and am on some major painkillers while awaiting surgey ... Not that it's an excuse !!!

No, it's not. You posted a question that was absolute gibberish that didn't seem to actually ask a question. Then you post a link to another board? WTF should I (or anyone else) bother to join another site just to answer your question?

Here's a simple lesson in asking a question:

1. Pose a query. Example: "Person 'x' is (allegedly) fucking me over. Am I right or am I wrong?"

2. Phrase it in ENGLISH.

3. Wait for a response.

It's that simple.

Maximus
04-15-2010, 12:30 AM
Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP already. You are getting your fucking panties in a wad because you were banned for stating whatever it was you were stating. I clicked your link, read threw about the first two sentences and then said fuck it. ITS FUCKING INTERNET DRAMA!! Get over yourself.

You still are typing jibberish about someone who I have NO IDEA who it is you are trying to out without actually outting them. :rolleyes:

Rob, STFU and come fix your GD door on your heap! I was pulling it bak into the shop and the cock sucker was flying all over the place.:flipoff:

Maximus
04-15-2010, 12:33 AM
No, it's not. You posted a question that was absolute gibberish that didn't seem to actually ask a question. Then you post a link to another board? WTF should I (or anyone else) bother to join another site just to answer your question?

Here's a simple lesson in asking a question:

1. Pose a query. Example: "Person 'x' is (allegedly) fucking me over. Am I right or am I wrong?"

2. Phrase it in ENGLISH.

3. Wait for a response.

It's that simple.

SHALOM!! Finally, someone gets just what the fuck I as typing/thinking!
Hey Gene, you wanna do some Chinese tomorow?

stocknotch
04-15-2010, 03:17 AM
Rob, STFU and come fix your GD door on your heap! I was pulling it bak into the shop and the cock sucker was flying all over the place.:flipoff:

From the stories i've heard about you driving a 5 speed i'll be fixing the transmission far before I fix the door, lol!! I was going to fix it but I had a couple guys crying for me to bring it to them so it could sit in their shop for a month, lol. I'm just hoping you dont walk out there and see a coupe and immediately start parting it out like you did your heap about 4 years ago!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Mista Bone
04-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Ok, so I'm getting that someone assembled their motor based on someone elses info and never clayed it????

How stupid do you have to be to ASSUME that P2V is good unless you check YOUR setup?

I have a (Honda) customer running a combo with piston being .052" above deck and then add in the dome, but still has plenty of P2V clearance. Ground strap on the NGK plugs was an issue though. That was solve with a copper Moroso spark plug washer.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/Honda/D15Baby8/Part%205/PA150013.jpg

Guess what, it's a freaking Honda but the same engine building principles apply.

Don't assume anything where you put your parts together just like you shouldn't ASSUME that the track crew cleaned up the water that a 60's vette spewed out again, killing a bright red 80's Monte Carlo.

boostanggt
04-15-2010, 09:13 AM
From the stories i've heard about you driving a 5 speed i'll be fixing the transmission far before I fix the door, lol!! I was going to fix it but I had a couple guys crying for me to bring it to them so it could sit in their shop for a month, lol. I'm just hoping you dont walk out there and see a coupe and immediately start parting it out like you did your heap about 4 years ago!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Hahahaha I call the wheels.

Gene
04-15-2010, 09:42 AM
SHALOM!! Finally, someone gets just what the fuck I as typing/thinking!
Hey Gene, you wanna do some Chinese tomorow?

Sure, I'm down for some cat. I'll call you later this morning.

Timido
04-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Wow this got crazy. I an still trying to figure out who you are trying to bad mouth.

Maximus
04-15-2010, 11:16 AM
O GAWD DAMN MISTA!! Shut the FUCK UP ALSO!! You DIng Dongs are giving me a Fucking Headache!!!:dummy:

Rob, Your Hoopty aint worth tearing apart!! I really like the Nails holding the hood on. Nice.:flipoff:

stocknotch
04-15-2010, 12:58 PM
O GAWD DAMN MISTA!! Shut the FUCK UP ALSO!! You DIng Dongs are giving me a Fucking Headache!!!:dummy:

Rob, Your Hoopty aint worth tearing apart!! I really like the Nails holding the hood on. Nice.:flipoff:

Those were Metcalfs nails and his idea, lol. But yeah we did what we had to do to drive it down there...Did you hear that?? We DROVE my COUPE down there. Whens the last time you were able to say that? LOL....So really..who has the hooptie now? I can come down there today and we can just race our coupes?? You got the wiggle if you think you need it!!! LMAO!!!

Maximus
04-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Those were Metcalfs nails and his idea, lol. But yeah we did what we had to do to drive it down there...Did you hear that?? We DROVE my COUPE down there. Whens the last time you were able to say that? LOL....So really..who has the hooptie now? I can come down there today and we can just race our coupes?? You got the wiggle if you think you need it!!! LMAO!!!

Ill need a tad more than the wiggle.:flipoff:

stocknotch
04-15-2010, 02:23 PM
lol That's what I figured!