PDA

View Full Version : Dale vs Camaro SS

beefcake
04-11-2010, 12:20 AM
So, a lil backround.

We leave the track, me and dale are both like "i could eat again" "dinners our 5th fav meal of the day!" lol

so, we hit wendy's for a couple double stackers each. I tell him we better get small sodas so he can shift if he needs to. He proceeds to order 2 mega sized flippin sodas.

Alright, this will be fun. So, he puts his between his legs, and gives me the back spot in the holders. I tell him i'll give him a stacker when we hit the hwy. he says "I ain't scared, hand it over" lol

Fast Forward to 74. I had been watching some of the vids, and when we got chow i through my cam on the dash. Up beside us comes rolling a 2010 SS.

So, I tell dale to pass me his soda, grab my soda outta the way, i'm clinching to mega cups, plus the burger bag, plus a half eaten burger. Dale nails the shit, the camera flies off the dash and hits me and the cage, lol.

I go, Shit, I should be taping, so now i'm holding 2 mega cups, burger bag, half eaten burger and video camera, now i'm trying to roll down the window at the same time. Start taping, Oh shit, lens cap, wtf. (i edited out the beginning f bombs on the tape, there was no vid to go with the sound anyway, lol)

So, cups, bag, burger, cam, window, opening lens cap, etc. etc. lol

(is this what it's like to be craig typing?)

Was pretty fun, all in all, we had like 4 or 5 runs with the ricer fly by at the end (not by us)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG9FagSHkTs

Steves LX
04-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Nice!!!

BigBadStang
04-11-2010, 01:58 AM
LMAO! I think If I had gotten bitch slapped like that first pull, no way would I have came back for some more humiliation! :lol: GD those things are FUGLY.

plated
04-11-2010, 06:23 AM
:smokin: nice i bet he wasn't expecting that one:fart:

draggin50
04-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah how many beatins you gotta take before you realize?? Thats like a dumb dog!