Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone have a iPod touch [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a iPod touch

djom1cincy
04-09-2010, 08:54 PM
The wife picked me one up. Thing is sweet. The YouTube site won't work or facebook. Is this a common thing or something wrong? Still trying to figure the thing out but so far so sweet.

ashnic
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Keep playing with it...they are cool..Facebook or Youtube is in your network settings would be my guess...

INSANEBA
04-09-2010, 09:20 PM
I bought the g/f one for christmas and she is addicted to it lol. Her facebook and youtube work ok, I use it all the time. I'll ask her if theres any tricks to getting it, but I'm pretty sure she just downloaded the apps and went with it...

djom1cincy
04-09-2010, 09:49 PM
I got facebook to work. The YouTube app isn't working yet. Not sure. This thing is awesome. Now we need a sbz app.

INSANEBA
04-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Lol thats exactly what I said to her, then she showed me how to search online with it. You can bring up sbzmobile on it, I've used it a few times at the hospital... Just go to the internet browser and put www.stangbangerz.com in it, walaa!

djom1cincy
04-09-2010, 10:29 PM
That's where I made this thread from. It would just be cool to have it's own app.

INSANEBA
04-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Lol she said to make sure you have a good internet connection for the youtube, but other than that should just be a normal app to download..

djom1cincy
04-10-2010, 09:19 PM
My touch must have been a bad one. Took it to the store to see if they could figure it out. No good. Exchanged it and now it works.

INSANEBA
04-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Awesome, I keep jacking hers and playing rock band and fast and the furious, and yes I have the mustang fastback on that game lmao!

Blackpony
04-12-2010, 08:40 AM
I bought myself the 32g itouch a few months ago and love it. As far as facebook of youtube i haven't had any problems gettting onto those.

djom1cincy
04-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Anyone have any cool apps? So far I have just downloaded a puzzle where you have to move a block from one side of the board to the other by moving blocks out of the way. Also downloaded a dog whistle. Drives my dog nuts. I enjoy messing with her. It has different pitches also. One so high I can't hear it but it sure drives her nuts.

INSANEBA
04-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Theres a zippo app, great for going to a concert or watching a band or even making fun(light) of someone giving a sad story lol. My girls addicted to a game called doodlejump, it is kinda hard. I have fast and the furious on there, hangman, rockband, and a couple others...