Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Truck Driver Needed. Fedex Ground. CDL A with doubles endorsement... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Truck Driver Needed. Fedex Ground. CDL A with doubles endorsement...

331TwistedWedge
04-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Just like the title says ... Fedex Ground ... You need a cdl class A with doubles endorsement, 1 year experience. (clean background check as well) ... 3pm to 3am / monday thru friday ... city drop and hooks til 10pm, then you will be pulling doubles to columbus and back ...

This is my old job from 2007-2009, its a good solid job ~ lots of money to be made ... full benefits, individual retirement account and a Christmas bonus that can buy you a nice set of heads :bigthumb

you can shoot me a pm or go right to the source and call Israel Truesdell at 513-532-4605 ...

331TwistedWedge
04-08-2010, 08:44 PM
bump ... i know somebody needs a good paying job, or knows somebody that needs one ... $60k ... thats a lot of go fast goodies ...

Dipstick
04-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Wish I still had my doubles endorsement! I would be all over this like stink on poo.

BigBadStang
04-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Hey! You leaving, or did Israel just give you another route?

BigBadStang
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Wish I still had my doubles endorsement! I would be all over this like stink on poo.

All it takes is to go take the written and buy the new license. Can be done in a matter of a day or 2.

Loco07GT
04-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Thinking about making a complete career change and have always thought about getting my CDL. I've got a good driving record, never had any accidents, just a few tickets over the years. I've checked out the Ohio BMV website to look at the requirements, but from the perspective of a seasoned commercial driver, whats the best/quickest way to start a career in commercial driving? Any info & recommendations would be greatly appreciated......thanks!

95redstang
04-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Hey! You leaving, or did Israel just give you another route?

he touched rick in an unproffesional. manner...so rick quit..lol

98stangv6
04-09-2010, 02:09 PM
I work at FedEx Ground, just as a package handler though, this would be a sweet job for someone, the drivers make bankkkkk.

BigBadStang
04-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Thinking about making a complete career change and have always thought about getting my CDL. I've got a good driving record, never had any accidents, just a few tickets over the years. I've checked out the Ohio BMV website to look at the requirements, but from the perspective of a seasoned commercial driver, whats the best/quickest way to start a career in commercial driving? Any info & recommendations would be greatly appreciated......thanks!

There is really not a 'good' way to 'break in' to this industry. More than likely, if you have less than a years commercial driving experience, no one will want to hire you. Most people that get into commercial driving go to a school and sign on with an OTR (over the road) carrier to gain the experience needed to get a better job. Now, if you don't mind the idea of being OTR, and NOT being home much if at all for 3-4 weeks at a time, then it's not so bad. But, if you like being home on the weekends, and home every night, then it gets a little tougher. A good portion of the jobs out there that require CDL's and are attainable and local, usually involve delivering something, or lumping stuff on and off a trailer/van. I don't mean to sound negative, but I just want you to know what you are in for. I drive for UPS now, but it took me quite a while to finally get on there after working as casual/seasonal, and I had 10 years prior safe driving. Once again, I'm not trying to discourage you at all, just informing you. Keep in mind, the recruiters and truck driving schools will tell you anything to get you into their programs. I've heard of some real horror stories, so be cautious in picking a school. I didn't go to a driving school. My family had trucks when I was a kid, and had ample knowledge of everything in and out of trucks of all kinds, and I went to work as a diesel tech at Roadway right out of high school. I just went and took the test with one of my dad's class 8 trucks, got my license and leased a truck and started hauling steel. The profits were bad, and I was away from home most nights, but it's what I needed to be able to make the next step up in time home and money. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. :)

BigBadStang
04-09-2010, 02:27 PM

LOL...I missed the part in his original post that was his OLD job.

95redstang
04-09-2010, 03:10 PM
he works at GAYton freight now...

stang5slow
04-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Just like the title says ... Fedex Ground ... You need a cdl class A with doubles endorsement, 1 year experience. (clean background check as well) ... 3pm to 3am / monday thru friday ... city drop and hooks til 10pm, then you will be pulling doubles to columbus and back ...

This is my old job from 2007-2009, its a good solid job ~ lots of money to be made ... full benefits, individual retirement account and a Christmas bonus that can buy you a nice set of heads :bigthumb

you can shoot me a pm or go right to the source and call Israel Truesdell at 513-532-4605 ...

hey so you work at that fed ex huh, you might know my brother, he works there as well, works for jamel an my brother drives the day cab sterling

mustang8998
04-11-2010, 03:05 AM
he works at GAYton freight now...

Dayton Freight, is a step up, from FedEx? :eek:

331TwistedWedge
04-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Dayton Freight, is a step up, from FedEx? :eek:

YES!!! fedex ground was a good first job, but i would have NEVER seen dayshift ...

331TwistedWedge
04-12-2010, 10:12 PM
hey so you work at that fed ex huh, you might know my brother, he works there as well, works for jamel an my brother drives the day cab sterling

i know who you're talking about ... lol ... he applied at dayton freight 2 months ago ... he started after i left, but ive seen him around ... jamel is a good guy :bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
04-12-2010, 10:14 PM

:lol:

yea scotty, i left in august of last year ... no regrets at all ... dayshift now and i have a life ... city pedal driver (open board) ... fedex was a good job, but it was time to have a normal lifestyle ...

Timido
04-12-2010, 10:34 PM
:lol:

yea scotty, i left in august of last year ... no regrets at all ... dayshift now and i have a life ... city pedal driver (open board) ... fedex was a good job, but it was time to have a normal lifestyle ...

So are you going back in to the closet now? :cool1:

mustang8998
04-13-2010, 08:14 PM

:HYF: TIMMAY!

Don't ask, don't tell! :D

stang5slow
04-14-2010, 02:30 PM
i know who you're talking about ... lol ... he applied at dayton freight 2 months ago ... he started after i left, but ive seen him around ... jamel is a good guy :bigthumb

ya, he applied to dayton, but turned it down cause jamel found out an asked him about it an jamel offered my brother more money and all jamels routes on day shit instead of second, and hes gonna give my brother benifits lol, so he decided to stay for awhile

331TwistedWedge
04-14-2010, 11:58 PM

timido leroy duncan, where have you been? ... yes, im going back in the closet for a few :lol: