Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What a weekend [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What a weekend

satan jamez
04-05-2010, 11:42 PM
I finally figured out what was wrong with the no start issue with my car and after replacing half a dozen things the ECM was the last straw.

The next day the heater core crapped out. Most of you fox guys no how that day went. 6 hours later....

After laying tile in the bathroom the bottom of the door needed a little trim. Figured I could trust my father in law to do the trick. After all he helped me with the tile. (I was tearing out the dash in the car to R&R the heater core). He cut the wrong side of the door and had to replace that. Wouldn't you know it, the new door not only needed a trim on the bottom but it was about 1/4 to wide. At this point he had to leave and I finished that job too.

Today I thought I would get some yard work done. I mowed, trimmed, edged, leaf blown everything clean. Drained, scrubbed refilled the 100 gallon coy pond and trimmed every tree and shrub I own. Then my Garage door decided to take a crap. Fair enough, it's 15 years old I guess. Just bad timing, lol. Off to Home Depot I went at 8:30pm. R&R the door opener, 3 hours later, mission accomplished.

I need a drink,
Bob

BlazinEagle
04-06-2010, 06:39 AM
damn sounds like you had fun....when it rains it pours

Pitbull1052
04-06-2010, 08:19 AM
so ended up being the puter?

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Damn Bob you're nothing if not productive :lol:

satan jamez