Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My first kill tonight...sorta.. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My first kill tonight...sorta..

mustanger
04-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Well let me start by saying, this isn't some sort of an arrogance display, the punk had it coming. That out of the way, this is how my night went.

It's good-friday and the wife wants Long John Silvers, so I say ok :bigthumb
After dinner we decide to make a DQ run which is down in Ft. Mitchel, on the way there my wife is dropping hints on how the car sounds and feels, I'm like, wtf is she talking about she can't stand things that go fast.

When we pull into DQ she notices how people are staring at the car (I'm use to it) but she thinks it's cool? I get out head in and grab our ice cream, after I get in the car to relax and finish my chocolate shake she tells me to start the car to see the other guys reaction to it, still, I'm like wtf? So I said um..ok
Sure enough I,she gets the reaction that she thought I'd get.

The next thing out of her mouth was...just floor it...tear out of this lot and get on it...I'm like holy shit did she just say that...I'm flabbergasted by the response. So I get on it, only ripping through 3 gears but she was all giddy, so after I come to my senses and calm down I asked what's gottin into you, she starts replying how she is really starting to love this car.

So after pulling out and getting on buttermilk pk. to go home she says to head to Florence to cruise around...I was dumb founded but said...OK and off we went.

I go to get on the expressway and cruising normally, I catch out of the rearview mirrow some car zippin in and out of the lanes then right up on my ass and stayed there a few seconds, and in the back of my mind I'm thinking this is someone wanting to race. Sure enough he gets on my left side then just guns it, it was a black car and couldn't really make out the car.

I knew he had something in it from just the sound of it, then my wife says to me..../gasp...you going to take that from him? Completely blown away from her remark, I had always told myself I'd never race with her or children in my car...but this was different she was rippin me for not taking care of that guy.

This is all in a matter of between the south bound exit of buttermilk and 275 into erlanger. So all of this was happening very quickly.

The guy was probably a less than a half mile ahead of me before I caught up,I knew as soons as I got on his side it was on...we were doing about 55-60 at that point. Now the fun part began.

As soon as I got on his side I dropped it from 5th to 4th and I knew that's what he was wanting because as soon as I down shifted it was almost like we were in sync, at a split second he was right on my door, I heard him shifting twice while I was still in fourth hammering it then my shift light came on then shifted to 5th, I looked over and he wasn't there, looked in the rear view mirrow and he must have been 4-5 car lengths behind me. As I let off the gas (due to traffic) he fired right past me...my wife was all over the place...she was absolutely estactic...she then said, go find him again and beat his punk ass...by this time I knew what kind of car it was...a VW Jetta and this thing had some shit under the hood not sure what but he had something.
After we reached the Turfway exit he got along side of me again and we both looked at each other...I was giving him a nod...to say nice run but instead gives me hardcore look and punches it but I layed off. Got off the Burlington,Florence exit and pulled up behind him and gave my 347 a nice little rev...to say basically...you aint got shit on me. I know he wanted to go again on the expressway but I wasn't really in the mood. My wife was like...go get him...I actually had to play the adult here lol.

I called David(95turbocharged) to tell him the story, it was a cool conversation but he told me I shifted wrong. Says I need to be taught how to shift.:rolleyes:

But all in all I'm not trying to sound like my car is the shit because I know there are way better cars out there that can smoke me. What I do know is...one punk pulled it on the wrong car tonight...some rich boy who has some modded out Jetta saw a mustang and thought he could rip on it.

But the coolest part of this eventful night is what my wife said when it was over....man you smoked his ass.
My odometer after letting off the gas read 110-115. I know it pissed this kid off, pissed him off even more I bet when I didn't race him a second time.

Ok I'm just babbling now, but damn it felt good to put someone....other than me...in their place!:bigthumb

Let me know what you guys think of this.

DeckerEnt
04-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Nothing like the first really warm weekend of the year. It has been so nice outside, everyone is out that can be. Good job and thumbs up to your wife for undrstanding a little what we all think on the roads out there!! BTW, I hit up that DQ all the time. I live really close. LOL!!

mustanger
04-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Nothing like the first really warm weekend of the year. It has been so nice outside, everyone is out that can be. Good job and thumbs up to your wife for undrstanding a little what we all think on the roads out there!! BTW, I hit up that DQ all the time. I live really close. LOL!!

That's cool, maybe some time we'll run into each other and shoot the breeze...I'd like to get to know more of everyone!

87stangbbb
04-02-2010, 11:16 PM
i cant stop laughing

DeckerEnt
04-02-2010, 11:23 PM
My shop is right down on Orphanage Rd. Down near the wally world . Right across the street from Dickmans. If you see the door open, stop in anytime. That goes for everyone. LOL

mustanger
04-02-2010, 11:48 PM
My shop is right down on Orphanage Rd. Down near the wally world . Right across the street from Dickmans. If you see the door open, stop in anytime. That goes for everyone. LOL

Will do :bigthumb

sean
04-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Its always fun to smoke someone with the wife instigating it all the way.

306Power
04-03-2010, 12:22 AM
It's even better if their Wife or Girlfriend is in the car, make em look bad in front of them lol.

DeckerEnt
04-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Last time my wife did that, we were in my 73 charger. Smoked a VW something. Wound up getting a ticket for 80 in a 55. Thank God for traffic school. LOL!!!!That was before kids. My oldest is 14 now. LOL!!!!

GREAZY
04-03-2010, 08:27 AM
I felt like I was reading a Penthouse Letter

mustangboy
04-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Sounds like someone got laid last night

1986GT
04-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Very nice story man. Well written too, I was into it. Like your wife I was hoping you were going to race him again also LOL! Good kill! Can't wait till I get my first of the year. They are the best.

04 Venom
04-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I felt like I was reading a Penthouse Letter

:lol:

Smithr66
04-03-2010, 09:15 PM
If my wife encouraged me to race like that I would have to take her to bed immediately after! I also love when you beat somebody in a race and they come back and fly past you like they won! We would call that the "ricer fly-by"!:lol: Killer story dude!

mustanger
04-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Thanks...now my car is in the shop getting worked on:(

Squale iii
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
My fiancee is like that. One day she'll be like "I don't want you to street race anymore, lets just go to kilkare." I'll be like ok. Then the other night we're driving home and this CRX I recognized with a swapped/nitrous motor is in front of us...I pull up next to him and I see my girl is getting all excited and laughing b/c she knows I'll just destroy this guy...So he takes the jump suddenly and I drop gears and freight train his ass. Jess is sitting here laughing next to me and saying "fuck you bitches!" hahahahaha. This is why I'm marrying her in 3 months...there is no other girl for me lol.

mustanger
04-04-2010, 01:06 AM
My fiancee is like that. One day she'll be like "I don't want you to street race anymore, lets just go to kilkare." I'll be like ok. Then the other night we're driving home and this CRX I recognized with a swapped/nitrous motor is in front of us...I pull up next to him and I see my girl is getting all excited and laughing b/c she knows I'll just destroy this guy...So he takes the jump suddenly and I drop gears and freight train his ass. Jess is sitting here laughing next to me and saying "fuck you bitches!" hahahahaha. This is why I'm marrying her in 3 months...there is no other girl for me lol.

Nice one :bigthumb

Metcalf Racing
04-04-2010, 11:23 AM
My wife acts like she hates the car scene most of the time. Friday night she said "Let's get a baby sitter" I said ok,thinking she wanted to go to the movies. She said "is the mustang running good?" I said yeah why. "She said we'll take it up to white castle and see if anyone has the balls to try it!" Lmao. I lost it!! I was like who are you and what did you do with my wife. Bad thing was we had bought a new bed earlier that day and it didn't get there till 10pm. Messed my whole night up

Pitbull1052
04-04-2010, 01:55 PM
watch out she'll get the bug then you'll be wrenchn on a stang for her..... lol

Metcalf Racing
04-04-2010, 03:38 PM
I go through that now. She wants a mustang during the summer and 4x4 suv during the winter. So I'm always changing up her ride. She had. Sweet 97 cobra for the last couple yrs

mustanger
04-04-2010, 08:18 PM
My wife acts like she hates the car scene most of the time. Friday night she said "Let's get a baby sitter" I said ok,thinking she wanted to go to the movies. She said "is the mustang running good?" I said yeah why. "She said we'll take it up to white castle and see if anyone has the balls to try it!" Lmao. I lost it!! I was like who are you and what did you do with my wife. Bad thing was we had bought a new bed earlier that day and it didn't get there till 10pm. Messed my whole night up

That sooo sounds like something my wife would say, maybe she is coming around to liking the mustang more :bigthumb

Metcalf Racing
04-04-2010, 08:38 PM
She was die hard camaro when we met. I converted her. Now she spits all over them

Squale iii
04-04-2010, 09:26 PM
You can't act like she wasn't diggin' your SS...That car changed lives.

Metcalf Racing
04-05-2010, 10:49 AM
She wasn't its biggest fan. However she loved how mad it mad people

cobra429boss
04-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Yeah i remember that ss . Rt 4 you tryin to hit two kits at once with two different toggle switches in one hand LOL , Car was nice as hell