Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Lets go U.D. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Lets go U.D.

djom1cincy
04-01-2010, 07:15 PM
They are playing N.C. tonight. My brother inlaw is the head athletic trainer for the Flyers. He is always with the basketball team. The are playing against a team that should win tonight so I'm pulling for the Flyers to pull off the upset. He'll be the little guy in a suit that tends to any injuried players. Always down on the end of the bench. I hooked him up with a lot of rock and metal music last year. He told me when he's taping up players they like for him to put his ipod on shuffle and jam out to some metal to get them ready for the game. Nothing like some Five Finger Death Punch to get you ready. Lets go Flyers.....

1986GT
04-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I think they will pull it off. This game is going a lot like Tuesdays game. Way ahead at half only to let it go after the half. But they haven't lost the lead for quite a while though. I am trying to find your brother in law right now. Go U.D..

rush88GT
04-01-2010, 09:12 PM
UD Just won!!! 79-68

djom1cincy
04-02-2010, 12:05 AM
That was great. I didn't get to watch most because I had a hockey game. Just happy for Nate.