Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone on here signed up with LIFELOK? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here signed up with LIFELOK?

redfirepearlgt
04-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Just curious if anyone on the site has lifelok aside from me. I am asking becasue over the past 13 minths I have applied and been approved for 2 CC's (12 months interest free deals) and one auto loan through a C.U. and all were approved with no block, no verification call, or email notification. Prior to last March I ALWAYS got prompted each and every time I applied for credit of any nature before it was approved. Since the court case that LIfelok lost with Experian it seems that their services have began falling off.

Has anyone had similar experiences or dropped Lifelok for lack of motification?

Thanks for following up. Chad:confused:

Timido
04-01-2010, 08:49 PM
You can lock your credit up yourself for like $10 for each of the three credit deals. You have to pay $10 everytime you open it up to get a loan. You can get it locked for free if your credit has been messed with. You have to do all the leg work but If you dont get alot of loans just lock it up. You can check it for free once a year also. I havnt had any other dealings with lifelock I just thought I would throw that out there.