PDA

View Full Version : back from vacation, man do I need a vacation

beefcake
03-31-2010, 09:33 PM
1 day in gainesville at my brothers, 4 at disney, and then driving back for 13 hours from 6am til 7pm tonight

i am beat.

glad the kids had fun, but it was anything but a vacation for me,

i told my wife, i can't wait to get back to work so I can relax a little

friggin disney is a cash cow.

Blackout
03-31-2010, 10:21 PM
hahahaha you got suckered in going to Disney. Story of my life..... I make some money for the family and the family gets the vacation, I get exhausted from the vacation. So when is the vacation for me? lol

95redstang
03-31-2010, 10:37 PM
1 day in gainesville at my brothers, 4 at disney, and then driving back for 13 hours from 6am til 7pm tonight

i am beat.

glad the kids had fun, but it was anything but a vacation for me,

i told my wife, i can't wait to get back to work so I can relax a little

friggin disney is a cash cow.

We go about every other year. I love disney. We went this past christmas. Xmas time is awesome. They make fake snow and the characters walk around in christmas type costumes. The castle changes colors as usual but they put lights on it to make it look like there is snow on it..They have different parades and light shows as well. Ive been there at different times of the year but christmas time to me was the best.My entire family went and all the kids had such a good time..

sean
03-31-2010, 10:48 PM
I am thankful that Haley likes universal studios better. We try to go there every year and its a great time for everyone.

beefcake
04-01-2010, 12:42 PM
hahahaha you got suckered in going to Disney. Story of my life..... I make some money for the family and the family gets the vacation, I get exhausted from the vacation. So when is the vacation for me? lol

I am with you there 100%.

I was so happy to be in my bed last night and to go to work today.

I'll be happy if I never do that again, lol