Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Darn [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Darn

Goldenpony
03-30-2010, 10:26 PM
We found Saturday one of our favorite places to eat is closed down. The Crooked Nail Pub on Rt. 42 had the best fish & chips and perogies in town. Their fish & perogies and a cold Guinness made a damn fine dinner. They will be missed. :(

Squale iii
03-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Go to Hacienda Grande or whatever it's called...That place is the best damn mexican food ever...and the chips/salsa they serve are incredible (and free!)

sean
03-31-2010, 12:58 AM
The crooked nail is being closed because the 2 dishes you mentioned were the only edible food they served. The rest of the food wasn't fit for a dog. Got the meatloaf and couldn't even force it down. The fish was the shit though but you can get good fish at many places. Sorry to hear it saddens you that one of your favorite places is leaving but I cant believe they stayed open as long as they did.

Goldenpony
03-31-2010, 03:30 PM
The crooked nail is being closed because the 2 dishes you mentioned were the only edible food they served. The rest of the food wasn't fit for a dog. Got the meatloaf and couldn't even force it down. The fish was the shit though but you can get good fish at many places. Sorry to hear it saddens you that one of your favorite places is leaving but I cant believe they stayed open as long as they did.

Oh well. We liked them.

Cole
03-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Their chow wasnt too bad and it was right up the street from my house at the time. An added bonus was they had a back parking lot that couldnt be seen from the main road so I could hide out from the various women I was dating at the time and they would never think to look for me there.