Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
GOULD CARS!! Where are they now?? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : GOULD CARS!! Where are they now??

LETHALSTANG
03-30-2010, 09:32 AM
I know we have Gould #15 & JROUTLAW 331 on here but I am curious to know how many more have survived, who still originally owns theirs, or who is resurecting one from the dead &/or how many ## cars Bruce finished??

These were the poo in the Hillsboro/Wilmington area in the 90s, appearing in magazines etc. I assume that no more are being made??

Just some random thoughts....going down memory lane. Personally never had a desire to own/have one painted but some were very SWEET:bigthumb
(I really always liked #15 ;))

AntiRice427
03-30-2010, 09:44 AM
What exactly is a gould car? I have seen them and heard a little about them but I really don't know much about them.

87stangbbb
03-30-2010, 11:27 AM
What exactly is a gould car? I have seen them and heard a little about them but I really don't know much about them.
i know of a couple of them. i think their just stangs with custom paint jobs

draggin50
03-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Bundy's #14. He will most likely be buried in it! Sitting out in Oklahoma somewhere.

87stangbbb
03-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Bundy's #14. He will most likely be buried in it! Sitting out in Oklahoma somewhere.
ive never seen that one. yours is #15 aint it?

draggin50
03-30-2010, 11:46 AM
#15 which I own now.
#22 the Orange one is in Cuba now owned by a guy named Eddie. It started having some timing chain noise so I sold it.
#2 Which is here in Sabina owned by penceracings dad Mark. About to get a 12.5:1 Windsor that ran some 10.40's. Note: This one went through some changes and it had some repaint done to it at sometime.

draggin50
03-30-2010, 11:50 AM

They are just custom painted Mustangs that were done by Gould and Sons shop in the Milford Goshen area. Most have been featured in magazines for the paint work and they ran good too. Gouldstang is on here and he can tell you more. They was the shit back in the day running around here. You could always tell one apart.

Rick93coupe
03-30-2010, 12:17 PM
In the early 90's, I believe there was an orange one that always sat at the Shell station here in Dayton at Linden Av and Woodman Dr. Atleast I am assuming it was a Gould. I was pretty young back then and seemed like the styling of the paint jobs he was doing.

Lt. Dangle
03-30-2010, 01:30 PM
I remember a Grey/ Dark gunmetal GT that was at my school, it had a Gould sticker on the windshield, and he was probably a senior when I was in maybe 7th or 8th grade? I know it was lowered, and LOUD, and now that I think about it, the car had a camshaft for sure, because when he would slow down for the hellacious speed bumps at school, i could hear it lope. LOL

Maybe the son's car or something?

Mustard
03-30-2010, 09:22 PM
I almost bought one of these befor ai bought the car I have now back in 96. It was orange and green and blue....wild looking. I didnt get it because I knew I would get tired of the paint. That one had some engine work done to it...I remember it ran good

draggin50
03-30-2010, 09:39 PM
If anyone else has some pictures please post!

GREAZY
03-30-2010, 09:58 PM
"I remember a Grey/ Dark gunmetal GT that was at my school, it had a Gould sticker on the windshield, and he was probably a senior when I was in maybe 7th or 8th grade? I know it was lowered, and LOUD, and now that I think about it, the car had a camshaft for sure, because when he would slow down for the hellacious speed bumps at school, i could hear it lope. LOL"

if it was in Wilmington , it was Billy Maxfeild

Gould ask me the other day about scanning some of his old car pics for him. When he gets them to me I will post them.

Bruce is defently a master at his craft and puts alot of pride into his work. If its a simple exhuast system or an all out custom paint job it will be done right.

The most unique thing, is most of them started as a wreck and brought back to some of the nicest cars around back in the day.

I know the where some of the cars are now, but I will let Bruce answer, as he knows more than I do.

inferno50
03-30-2010, 10:20 PM
i saw the 15 car recently and it surprised me how nice the body has held up. that says alot about bruces work. usually when a car has a paint job that old they tend to show it but that thing is still beautiful. draggin50 is a lucky guy to own that ride. nice job bruce. good luck if you are going to moler friday too. hope to see you there.

93Turbo4v
03-30-2010, 11:17 PM
i remember all the gould cars i drove a few back in the day sreet racing #14 ran good but i think #9 was my favorite hey draggin50 see if you can find some pics of rev9

draggin50
03-31-2010, 12:01 AM
I got some pics somewhere. Ill look and see if I can find them. #9 was my favorite. Its a shame what happened to it. Im planning on having mine back Saturday morning but its got a leaking radiator from when I put the motor in. Not sure what happened but I gotta get it fixed. Hopefully I can get it out this weekend though.

draggin50
03-31-2010, 12:06 AM
I talked to Bruce a while back and he said he`d have to get the pictures scanned and downloaded. I havent seen all of them but Im sure they are beautiful. I really like his work. I`ve had a few people pm me wanting to know where he is and are looking to get some paint work so it might help out to get the pictures up and get him some business!

draggin50
03-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Here is a picture of the coupe they done. Its from the magazine and is all I had.

GREAZY
03-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Here is a picture of the coupe they done. Its from the magazine and is all I had.

The coupe went to Rhode Isand and then was up for sale again a few years back. That was my favorite :D

Camaro86SHOCKER
03-31-2010, 03:14 PM
I remember a Grey/ Dark gunmetal GT that was at my school, it had a Gould sticker on the windshield, and he was probably a senior when I was in maybe 7th or 8th grade? I know it was lowered, and LOUD, and now that I think about it, the car had a camshaft for sure, because when he would slow down for the hellacious speed bumps at school, i could hear it lope. LOL

Glen Este High School. His name was Aaron Sceva, yeah it was a real one and he got it from his dad who bought it, it was a wreck resurrected by Gould.
I have a picture of it somewhere.

draggin50
03-31-2010, 05:06 PM
Post it up if you find it. Id like to see more of them

LETHALSTANG
03-31-2010, 08:48 PM
if it was in Wilmington , it was Billy Maxfeild

I dont think he ever had a Gould car but I could be wrong.

It would be cool to see all of them from 1 - ?? I will be waiting to see the pictures>>>>>:popcorn:

BTW, some of these were made while some of us were still in grade school....others died horrible deaths in crashes and to CRAPPY OWNERS!!

COOP
03-31-2010, 09:23 PM

Aaron Sceva was his name. I don't think it was an official Gould stang. I think Gould just did the body work after he wrecked it

draggin50
03-31-2010, 09:37 PM

It would be cool to see all of them from 1 - ?? I will be waiting to see the pictures>>>>>:popcorn:

BTW, some of these were made while some of us were still in grade school....others died horrible deaths in crashes and to CRAPPY OWNERS!!

x2 on the crappy owner!!

draggin50
03-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Didnt Raz have the Gould vert?

LETHALSTANG
03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
Raz had a couple...i think?? Is he on here?? If not he should be:bigthumb

gouldstang
03-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Aaron Sceva is correct, he still has it... I built the car from a 4cyl then he wrecked it and we redid it.. I have numerous pics, just gotta get em scanned, then I'll post em..

Aaron Sceva was his name. I don't think it was an official Gould stang. I think Gould just did the body work after he wrecked it

gouldstang
03-31-2010, 11:30 PM
that is #3...

#2 Which is here in Sabina owned by penceracings dad Mark. About to get a 12.5:1 Windsor that ran some 10.40's. Note: This one went through some changes and it had some repaint done to it at sometime.[/QUOTE]

gouldstang
03-31-2010, 11:32 PM
Billy bought a GT from us, never did get the paint job...

gouldstang
03-31-2010, 11:34 PM
when I get the pics together I'll show before and after pics.... maybe this weekend

92coupe
03-31-2010, 11:36 PM
I think CarrieP on here had one that went up in flames.

LETHALSTANG
04-01-2010, 06:49 AM
Thanks Bruce for chiming in......afterall they have your name on them & you would know them better than the rest of us:)

Great work on all of them!!:bigthumb

Looking forward to the pics......trip down memory lane for some of us:popcorn:

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Is this one? Paint scheme looks similar. In the article it says it's owned by Junior Ibanez, it dates back to October '99 but i don't see the name on it anywhere.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/EVIL85SSP/scan0001.jpg
(by the way no idea who that is on the subscription...got this one from another guy)

87stangbbb
04-01-2010, 09:04 AM
i dont know for sure but i doubt it

GREAZY
04-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Is this one? Paint scheme looks similar. In the article it says it's owned by Junior Ibanez, it dates back to October '99 but i don't see the name on it anywhere.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/EVIL85SSP/scan0001.jpg
(by the way no idea who that is on the subscription...got this one from another guy)

nice but it is not a Gould car

draggin50
04-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks Bruce for chiming in......afterall they have your name on them & you would know them better than the rest of us:)

Great work on all of them!!:bigthumb

Looking forward to the pics......trip down memory lane for some of us:popcorn:

Yeah I cant wait to see more. Your cars always looked great to me and I love the paint work you do. Soon Ill get with you and doing some work on #15 sinnce I scratched the shit out of the hood and I want to swap over to the Cobra wing and rear bumper cover. I may just get a new hood as well.

Carl
08-17-2011, 01:12 PM
when I get the pics together I'll show before and after pics.... maybe this weekend
All this talk about Gould Mustangs made me search... Bruce, did you get all pictures together? A walk down memory lane would be cool right about now!

Maximus
08-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Yeah I cant wait to see more. Your cars always looked great to me and I love the paint work you do. Soon Ill get with you and doing some work on #15 sinnce I scratched the shit out of the hood and I want to swap over to the Cobra wing and rear bumper cover. I may just get a new hood as well.

HEY!! Does this mean you will cover the work on #15?? :flipoff: :lol:

GREAZY
08-17-2011, 01:26 PM
All this talk about Gould Mustangs made me search... Bruce, did you get all pictures together? A walk down memory lane would be cool right about now!

I did a timeline thread with most of the cars from pics bruce gave me. I see if I can find it and post it back up.

setty2706
08-17-2011, 01:28 PM
I found it.. it was a good memories for me.. I even remember going out looking at the wrecked number 2 after Howie wrecked it...It had to be mid 90's

GREAZY
08-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Just put it to the top in the media section