Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Just called DSS =) [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just called DSS =)

mustangatic
03-22-2010, 02:13 PM
So I just spent half hour on the phone w/ DSS racing... Got my engine in the computer =) here in few weeks I'll be ordering the 347 Pro Bullett shortblock. Going to have about 430 n/a hp until I can put a blower on it w/ a little boost :bigthumb So be prepared for questions and help in the future! lol!!

mustangboy
03-22-2010, 02:19 PM
What head/intake combo you going to run?

mustangatic
03-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Not sure on the intake yet...was going to ask u guys for suggestions... But as far as heads..AFR 205 or 185's or Twisted wedge...

Mustard
03-22-2010, 08:04 PM
347. I like the trick flow hi ports. or a nicely ported set of twisted wedge. good luck with the build

331TwistedWedge
03-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Not sure on the intake yet...was going to ask u guys for suggestions... But as far as heads..AFR 205 or 185's or Twisted wedge...

Twisted Wedge Fast As Cast all the way .... go look at those flow numbers :bigthumb ... or ported TW's from Total Engine Airflow or Foxlake ... 305+ cfm's on the intake side ... thats getting it done ...

GREAZY
03-22-2010, 08:59 PM
I have a nice set of AFR 185 :lol:

mustangatic
03-23-2010, 04:31 AM
I have a nice set of AFR 185 :lol:
LOl ya thought u were going to use them on your car bro?

93LXhatch
03-23-2010, 06:07 AM
Twisted Wedge Fast As Cast all the way .... go look at those flow numbers :bigthumb ... or ported TW's from Total Engine Airflow or Foxlake ... 305+ cfm's on the intake side ... thats getting it done ...

agreed foxlake tfs are some real good heads.....my heads made my car what it was without a doubt

Jeff88coupe
03-23-2010, 07:15 AM
What compression are you going with? Does the pro bullet package use a stock block? Have you looked at www.fordstrokers.com or http://www.adperformance.com (brian at AD's gives a discount to corral.net forum members).

I would seriously consider buying a good block and rotating assembly..then having a good local builder like BES or Steve Barker do the machine and assembly work for you. I've never dealt with DSS...but do a search on the corral windsor forum...several guys have. If I have a problem with my engine..i like being able to go talk face to face with the builder.

mustangatic
03-23-2010, 01:18 PM
What compression are you going with? Does the pro bullet package use a stock block? Have you looked at www.fordstrokers.com or http://www.adperformance.com (brian at AD's gives a discount to corral.net forum members).

I would seriously consider buying a good block and rotating assembly..then having a good local builder like BES or Steve Barker do the machine and assembly work for you. I've never dealt with DSS...but do a search on the corral windsor forum...several guys have. If I have a problem with my engine..i like being able to go talk face to face with the builder.

Yeah, It is a stock block. They do all the machine work and balancing. As far as compression. I'm going to try to stay under 10:1 So i can eventually put a Novi 2k on it :D