Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Pictures of Bailey our Boxer RIP [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Bailey our Boxer RIP

redfirepearlgt
03-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Thought I would post up some pictures of Bailey.

Thanks for allowing me to share.

Have you hugged you dog today?

Markcore
03-20-2010, 08:24 PM
She's a good looking dog. She looks like she was loved.

Thats whats hard about having a pet. They become part of the family, but only live a short life compare to ours. At least the time they were with us they had a good life and were loved. Sad to say good bye, but you'll always have the memories!

redfirepearlgt
03-20-2010, 08:34 PM
She's a good looking dog. She looks like she was loved.

Thats whats hard about having a pet. They become part of the family, but only live a short life compare to ours. At least the time they were with us they had a good life and were loved. Sad to say good bye, but you'll always have the memories!

So right. Sure wish dogs had the longevity of a Sea Turtle. She was so good and knew how to dial down her play level when around infants and elderly people. My only regret right now is that we did not take the time into training her to be a wellness dog. She would have been ideal for that. We live only a few miles from a Hospice and I always wanted to do that but kept putting it off until, "next year.". Thanks again for your comments. Have a good week.

Paul408Notch
03-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Sorry to hear it Chad. It's tough losing your dog. :(

redfirepearlgt
03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Thanks Paul. Appreciate the words. It's harder on Kim than me. Bailey was her company when I am out of town each week.

Glad to had a chance to see you last week as well. Hope things continue to work for you.