Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Check out my Gunsmithing and cleaning area. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Check out my Gunsmithing and cleaning area.

Black92LX
03-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Have needed a dedicated gun area. It's a little cramped but it seems to be working. Figured it was the best use of wasted space under the stairs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Black92LX/Guns/IMG_0097.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Black92LX/Guns/b2d26484.jpg
It was a little too dark underneath so I bought some puck lights for $20 from Lowes and mounted them on a 2x4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Black92LX/Random/ce21eeb5.jpg
and mounted them under the stairs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Black92LX/Random/b273cd89.jpg

DeckerEnt
03-16-2010, 04:54 PM
I see studs so I am going to assume you are finishing the basement. Man cave. Nuff said!! LOL!!!!!

V8Mustang1967
03-16-2010, 05:06 PM
I will have to post some pictures up of my dads set up. He builds traditional style muzzleloaders by carving them out of blocks of wood and he also works on modern guns.

V8Mustang1967
03-16-2010, 05:07 PM
I see studs so I am going to assume you are finishing the basement. Man cave. Nuff said!! LOL!!!!!

Those arent studs. They are evenly spaced apart small doors. :lol:

cstreu1026
03-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Nice. I am doing something similar for my skis when we start finishing the basement in the next month or so.

87stangbbb
03-16-2010, 06:40 PM
cool. is that rifle a saiga?223?

Black92LX
03-16-2010, 08:13 PM

Kind of.
The area that I took the picture from is my home gym and video game room.
To the left of the home gym is the mud room and storage area. This is where the dogs come in from outside so they can be cleaned up not mess up the rest of the house.
The area to the right of the stairs will be a mini spa. It will have a large stand up shower with multiple heads in the ceiling and walls plus will be a steam room. Will also have a nice 3-4 person jacuzzi tub.
I have an extra bedroom that will become the media room. I guess my man cave is the garage.

cool. is that rifle a saiga?223?

It's a Saiga in 7.62x39. I am finishing up my conversion. It's currently awaiting a bullet guide so it will accept standard AK magazines with out feeding problems.
I have the bullet guide just worried it's a little long, but I am waiting on a reply from the company I got the guide from to make sure it's right.
Then it will be all finished. I have contemplated throwing on a Tapco front handguard but like the looks of the Saiga one better. And I currently have enough compliant parts if I use american made magazines that I don't need it for my parts count.
So I just bought a bunch of Tapco mags so I don't really have to adding more parts to use import mags. The Tapcos work well and are cheap.

cstreu1026
Everytime I look at your sig it reminds me of my favorite clothing brand. You may be interested. A 100% american company and American made products. They are a little pricey but if you sign up for their newsletter they frequently have coupons.
www.donttreadonme.com

blown86lx
03-16-2010, 08:25 PM
I like the Scotts bag under there keep buying it so I can keep a job:lol:

Black92LX
03-16-2010, 09:07 PM
I like the Scotts bag under there keep buying it so I can keep a job:lol:

I am hiring someone this year just couldn't not get it looking very well on my own.

blown86lx
03-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Screw that! I will come down and help you I know quite a bit about it. I could give you the advice you follow my directions and your yard could look bad ass. Although I havent got around to doing my yard yet either waiting to build my garage this spring and I'm gonna fill in some low spots and go to town.Anyone who needs lawncare advice let me know I can help out shoot me a P.M and I can help.Also if you are a fertalizer freek I get 45% off. Sorry to the O.P didnt mean to jack your thread.

Black92LX
03-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Screw that! I will come down and help you I know quite a bit about it. I could give you the advice you follow my directions and your yard could look bad ass. Although I havent got around to doing my yard yet either waiting to build my garage this spring and I'm gonna fill in some low spots and go to town.Anyone who needs lawncare advice let me know I can help out shoot me a P.M and I can help.Also if you are a fertalizer freek I get 45% off. Sorry to the O.P didnt mean to jack your thread.

No problem with the hi jack. Shoot me a PM letting me know how I can make my grass seem thicker and greener.
This summer it was like a light green yellow and very thin.
I fertilized according to the instructions and watered lots but it was just blah.

Pops Fun
03-17-2010, 05:10 AM
Nice looking area!!