PDA

View Full Version : Bought my gf her first motorcycle the other day

INSANEBA
03-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Well I bought Erika her first motorcycle the other day. As some of you know, I have a couple bikes. Neither are for a beginner, as my 1k has a built motor with nitrous, and the other is a stretched busa in the middle of a boost build. She kept teasing me saying she was gonna ride the 1k, because the busa is too heavy for her. I said that would be like learning how to throw your first punch, then jumping in the ring with Mike Tyson! So for her saftey, and the saftey of my 1k, I bought her the perfect starter bike. Kawasaki EX500 Ninja! I'll post pics up later, but she's already requested it to be painted black and pink, and if she's gotta ride it, she can have it whatever color she wants lol. So keep your eyes peeled for this lil motorcycle momma to be slicing the curves in your neighborhood soon lol...

pegasus
03-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Well I bought Erika her first motorcycle the other day. As some of you know, I have a couple bikes. Neither are for a beginner, as my 1k has a built motor with nitrous, and the other is a stretched busa in the middle of a boost build. She kept teasing me saying she was gonna ride the 1k, because the busa is too heavy for her. I said that would be like learning how to throw your first punch, then jumping in the ring with Mike Tyson! So for her saftey, and the saftey of my 1k, I bought her the perfect starter bike. Kawasaki EX500 Ninja! I'll post pics up later, but she's already requested it to be painted black and pink, and if she's gotta ride it, she can have it whatever color she wants lol. So keep your eyes peeled for this lil motorcycle momma to be slicing the curves in your neighborhood soon lol...

thats cool but curves ? in lima?

INSANEBA
03-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Thats why I said "your neighborhood" lmao, we have to travel to find any. There are a few good roads around here, but nothing to write home about... We are going to deals gap this year with fastnotch2002 and his wifey, she'll get her fill down there for sure!

black90lx
03-13-2010, 02:04 PM
congrats buddy. aint nothin hotter than a chick ridin a bike....

thecollector
03-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Congrats. Best wishes for a a safe riding season.

Yellow98Cobra
03-13-2010, 02:14 PM
:postpix:

mustangboy
03-13-2010, 03:11 PM
I have a fair amount of neon pink powder here that I need to use.

sean
03-13-2010, 05:19 PM
PERFECT first sporty bike. They are usually cheep too.

INSANEBA
03-13-2010, 06:06 PM

Here ya go, it's gonna get cleaned up and a paint job with colors picked by her so no teasing me on the pink fellas! As for coating, probably just do paint so I can re-shoot it next year to sell and help pay for her gsxr750 she's gonna be on...:bigthumb Oh and yes it was very cheap too!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/INSANEBA/erikasbike.jpg

k062693w
03-13-2010, 06:07 PM
That's Cool Brandon !!!
Keep us posted on the build, Because I know it won't be stock for long !!! LOL

sean
03-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Very cool. an will be a lot easier to take endorsment test on that a big cc bike. Cone weave and u turn can be very tricky on a big heavy bike. What do you think the paint scheme will be. Black with the pink in the middle? I would also leave the rims black and do a matching pink pinstripe on the out side of the rim, like the old hot wheels red lines. That way you can also cover it easily. and the pink rims will show dirt on the inside very easily.

pegasus
03-14-2010, 12:52 AM

he was talking about the chick :D

Mustard
03-14-2010, 10:38 AM
ex 500 is a great bike. That was my first bike way back in 1996 lol. I would by another to have just for running around on

INSANEBA
03-14-2010, 01:04 PM

I figured that much lol, theres a few of her on my busa on here in my boost build thread! As for colors, I'm not sure yet, I think we should go more with white/pink for a gurly look. She's pickin colors, I'm just shooting. As for mods Aaron, it already has a v/h full system, k&n, and jet kit so thats enough. I am gonna make her a solo cowl and filler panels for the mid to upper area, and gonna do a lil chop chop here and there to clean it up, make it look a lil more modern. I already did a pic of a rendering on paint to show her and she's stoked lol. Yes I will rim stripe it too, but probably go with white rims. She wont mind scrubbing them if dirty, and I wont mind watching lol...:D

INSANEBA
03-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Very cool. an will be a lot easier to take endorsment test on that a big cc bike. Cone weave and u turn can be very tricky on a big heavy bike. What do you think the paint scheme will be. Black with the pink in the middle? I would also leave the rims black and do a matching pink pinstripe on the out side of the rim, like the old hot wheels red lines. That way you can also cover it easily. and the pink rims will show dirt on the inside very easily.

As for her endorsement, I demanded she take the msf rider saftey course. My buddy is taking it with her too, and when she comes out she will have her liscense and they even use their own lil cc bikes. For $50 you cant beat it:bigthumb

blown86lx
03-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Hope she does well.I bought my wife a 2003 cbr600 and lowered it for her cause she only 5 2". She practiced in the parking lot for a while and was doing ok.Then we hit the streets 2nd time riding it she wiped out doing 60mph on a back ass chipped gravel road. She was fine but it cracked her helmet in 2 places and she got some rash on her side where her jacket lifted up. All i can say is good luck and I hope you suit her up. But I have to agree nothin sexier than a chick riding a bike!

INSANEBA
03-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Yea deal was I buy and prep the bike, she buys coat helmet and gloves. I practice gear safety all the time, had too many bad rides not too...

blown86lx
03-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Yea deal was I buy and prep the bike, she buys coat helmet and gloves. I practice gear safety all the time, had too many bad rides not too...

Glad to hear that. Wish I could have rode with you when I rode. Only a couple people I rode with would even were helmets let alone a jacket and jeans.Yet they all laughed at me,until a couple of them saw her wreck. Everyone has gotten rid of there bikes lately.I wish I still had mine sometimes.

Yellow98Cobra
03-14-2010, 08:50 PM

On the bike.....LOL

PONYGRL
03-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Ugh... I want it. I want to get a bike soo bad but dont know if I ever will... I dont want to share one and want my own, and 2 bikes, 2 dds and 2 mustangs would be kinda expensive :(

INSANEBA
03-17-2010, 10:43 AM
Ugh... I want it. I want to get a bike soo bad but dont know if I ever will... I dont want to share one and want my own, and 2 bikes, 2 dds and 2 mustangs would be kinda expensive :(

Yea, We have 2 dd's, a stang, I have 2 bikes, a quad, and now she has her own. Find the right deal and jump on it!

beefcake
03-17-2010, 11:16 AM
only one i could find , lol

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/INSANEBA/mmmmmmmmm.jpg

lol

Yellow98Cobra
03-17-2010, 11:25 AM
only one i could find , lol

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/INSANEBA/mmmmmmmmm.jpg

lol

Have to post one up with the leathers...:lol:

INSANEBA
03-17-2010, 11:36 AM
I wanted assless chaps! lol

Yellow98Cobra
03-17-2010, 11:43 AM

I think they would look better on her..LOL :lol:

beefcake
03-17-2010, 11:55 AM

I think they would look better on her..LOL :lol:

i couldn't agree more

INSANEBA
03-24-2010, 12:59 AM
Well scratch the ninja 500, I went and picked her up a gsxr 600 today. Couldnt have my babydoll ridin a kaw when we are zuki people! And just whats sooo wrong with me wearing assless chaps? I'm in shape, round is a shape lmao!

sean
03-24-2010, 01:10 AM
What year gsxr did you get? Pics please..... Of the bike. lol

INSANEBA
03-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Lol I got her a 2003 GSXR 600. It's light cosmetic damage, so I already have stuff taken off of it. I'll get pics, but it's just a bike without plastics as of right now...

beefcake
03-24-2010, 10:53 AM
What year gsxr did you get? Pics please..... Of the girl on the bike. lol

Fix.T

sean
03-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Ha ha. Thanks for fixing that

sean
03-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Oh yea... Great bike. I am a big fan of the gsxr.

CNTLOSE
03-24-2010, 02:55 PM
If your not getting the blue Ninja is it still for sale and if so for how much? Wife is wanting to learn how to ride and this would be a little nicer than a 250.

Thanks.

INSANEBA
03-24-2010, 11:49 PM
If your not getting the blue Ninja is it still for sale and if so for how much? Wife is wanting to learn how to ride and this would be a little nicer than a 250.

Thanks.

Well I actually bought the blue ninja 500, got it together and running, then traded it in on the gsxr. It's being riddin by my buddys wife now and I gotta get the gsxr ready for my girl to ride. I'll keep my eyes out for something like this for you... My buddy has a saweet 91 gsxr 750 stretched, all black with a side winder exhaust and a turbo kit too for sale. $3800 obo for that one but it's nice...

CNTLOSE
03-25-2010, 10:44 AM
I have seen a couple newer 250's for 2k or less and one older 500 for $1600. But they might even be too nice for her...she has never rode one before. But if you do find something pm me. Hoping to have the engine out of my parts car this weekend so I can have room for more toys.