Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Bangerz for moving-in shindig? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bangerz for moving-in shindig?

PONYGRL
03-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey guys on Saturday April 3rd we are having a bunch of family over for our housewarming party (which means the house HAS to be done by then), and then additional people over later on in the evening. We'll have snacks and more than likely tons of food leftover, cornhole, horseshoes and making a firepit :rolleyes: And BYOB if that's your thing ;) Our Mustang Basement should be close to finished by then (except maybe for the bar and pool table), along with the rest of the house. Chris also has Golden Tee, World Class Bowling and Super GT arcade games....and we should have a dartboard up by then. There will be a bunch of other mustang and car people over as well.

Figured this would be a good opportunity to hang out before everybody gets busy and it's summer time... Anyone is more than welcome to come and we will have room for TONS of parking beside our house (as long as it doesn't pour rain). I've already mentioned this to Kevin and Keith but all are welcome to come over :)

Hope to see some of you guys around 7:30/8ish.
:cheers:

Oh yeah, we live in NKY in Independence....really close to Kenny since I am sure most of you know his whereabouts!!

Roush GT
03-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Sounds Fun. count me in.

Kevin1989
03-10-2010, 09:24 PM
where do you get a goldentee machine. haha i cant find them for like a decent price anywhere!

PONYGRL
03-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Sweet deal :)

I think he got that one on ebay a while ago. He also has simpson's bowling and had 2 rush the rock's, but sold em last yr.... but what I really want, and will allow him to purchase is 'Target Toss Pro' if we can ever find one cheap or just buy the kit to install in one of the other cabinets.

silverbullitt
03-11-2010, 11:27 AM
I may show up. We will see.

DeckerEnt
03-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Stacey, post up the address when it gets a little closer. I will try to make it!!

mustangcwm
03-15-2010, 11:12 AM
where do you get a goldentee machine. haha i cant find them for like a decent price anywhere!

how cheap are you looking to find one

heyitsmepugsley
03-20-2010, 12:02 AM
im new to the site but am looking to meet new people in the stanger feild... count me in if im welcome?

PONYGRL
03-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah, sure! We are actually thinking 7:30ish or 8 for people to come. I will post our address up next wk.

PONYGRL
03-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Our address is:
1871 Independence Rd., Independence KY for anybody interested.

As of right now, it will be 70degrees with no rain so itll definitely be a nice evening for the cars and being outside

PONYGRL
04-02-2010, 10:55 AM
If anybodys still interested, our address is 1871 Independence Rd., Independence KY 41051.

My cell is 859-653-5189....feel free to call or text. Going to get the keg filled today.

DeckerEnt
04-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Being Easter weekend, I will do my best to stop over and see the house. No guarantees though.

DeckerEnt
04-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Glad I came out. House is coming along nice.

Roush GT
04-04-2010, 09:14 AM
I got busy doing some things so couldn't make it. maybe next time though.

Holly
04-04-2010, 11:05 AM

I am addicted to Golden Tee 2010! I frequent the local pub (Cornerstone) and play all the time. I am going to try some real golfing soon!

redfirepearlgt
04-04-2010, 11:37 AM
I am addicted to Golden Tee 2010! I frequent the local pub (Cornerstone) and play all the time. I am going to try some real golfing soon!

The real game is much harder than it looks! LOL!!!! Oh, and there is no track ball or alignmnet arrows/targets that pop up out of the sky !! !LOL!

Sorry had to get in a sarcastic shot in a joking manner. I put the clubs down after playing for over 25 years. Yes, I was doing it well before Tiger made it a popular activity. I am rather proud of that. But one day came the nerve after getting my first Mustang to finally make an appearance with a on TNT night @ E20 and golf started taking a back seat.

Used to be you could go to a Hamilton Country course, pay your greens fees, tee off within 10 minutes, play 18 holes, and get home in 4-5 hours with no 3 day advance tee time, or minumum two playe to get a tee time, blah,blah,blah. Now you can't get a tee time unless you call ahead 4 days in advance anywhere and have four players in your group to begin with. Many courses if you "fake them out" will black-ball you from tee times knowing you have been lying about having a foursome just to get a tee time all along.

So much for the days of Yore! bye!

PONYGRL
04-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks for coming over Keith. We are going to try to have another get together in Aug possibly once all the games are over and the bar is built.....but I am glad Sat is all over!!!