Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
drag radials and tires [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : drag radials and tires

'99$LOBRA
03-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Does anybody know of any company that makes drag wheels or what kind i can use on a 99 cobra, without having to grind calipers or rotors and who makes a good drag radial any help would be appreciated thank u.

JA04GT
03-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Does anybody know of any company that makes drag wheels or what kind i can use on a 99 cobra, without having to grind calipers or rotors and who makes a good drag radial any help would be appreciated thank u.

I dont know if the brakes on the cobra are different or not but i just put some greg weld racelite wheels on my 04 gt and i think they look good on it. I did not have to grind the calipers or anything and they are 15/3.5 on the front and 15/10 on the back. the only thing i had to do is get longer wheel studs for the car. I have pics in my project build thead entitled ( "i dont have a good name so here is project street sweeper"). Hope that helps:bigthumb

'99$LOBRA
03-10-2010, 02:33 AM
yeah the brakes are different mine are 13,s on the front and 11. 25 on the rear. That is what i wanted to run was 15's, but from what i have heard is the smallest i can run is 17's, thanks though