Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
87 Mustang GT [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 87 Mustang GT

Metcalf Racing
03-07-2010, 09:09 AM
I have a Black 87 GT with Grey interior. The car has a lot of surface rust on the bottom of the doors and quarters. The only rust hole is small and its at the bottom of the drivers door. This a complete running and driving car. Its automatic and the car is a total virgin. It has turbines with new tires. The car was affected by that wind storm we had awhile back. It had one head light and tail light bust out and got a little dent that you hardly notice by the gas tank. The insurance totaled it so it has a salvage title. The car has never been hit. It has a typical rusty hatch that could use replaced but other than that the car would be easy to paint. Really the car don't look to bad anyway. $1200 o.b.o. I have no pic that I can post. I can send them to an email or to a picture phone from my phone. Any interest please call me at (513)464-7765

1baddlx
03-07-2010, 09:12 AM
937 217 3394 please send pics to this number

Metcalf Racing
03-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Sent.

Xowner
03-07-2010, 10:29 AM
jpsshack@fuse.net send pics what part of middel town also

blowncobra
03-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Pm Sent!!

clueless_racing
03-07-2010, 01:50 PM
I have a Black 87 GT with Grey interior. The car has a lot of surface rust on the bottom of the doors and quarters. The only rust hole is small and its at the bottom of the drivers door. This a complete running and driving car. Its automatic and the car is a total virgin. It has turbines with new tires. The car was affected by that wind storm we had awhile back. It had one head light and tail light bust out and got a little dent that you hardly notice by the gas tank. The insurance totaled it so it has a salvage title. The car has never been hit. It has a typical rusty hatch that could use replaced but other than that the car would be easy to paint. Really the car don't look to bad anyway. $1200 o.b.o. I have no pic that I can post. I can send them to an email or to a picture phone from my phone. Any interest please call me at (513)464-7765

hey craig do you still have this.i might be interested in trading my cherokee for it if you would be interested.im just looking to get back into a mustang.let me know

Metcalf Racing
03-07-2010, 07:38 PM
hey craig do you still have this.i might be interested in trading my cherokee for it if you would be interested.im just looking to get back into a mustang.let me know
Sold. Sorry guys I was out playing in my samurai and could answer pm's or emails