Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
so, did nhra final rounds get rained out? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : so, did nhra final rounds get rained out?

beefcake
02-22-2010, 08:43 AM
watching on my dvr last night.

goes to commercial with 10 minutes left and the final rounds, and all of a sudden basketball is on?

wtf? did i dvr past em saying it was rained out or something?

Markcore
02-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes, well not rained out, but ran out of time. With the crashes, and rain, it took too long. Finals are today. Said to be on ESPN2 at 8pm.

jlt2006
02-22-2010, 08:59 AM
it ran long and I believe it will be finished tonight at 6 on ESPN2.

They has a death yesterday and it rained a few times. I think they called it because of darkness.

BigBadStang
02-22-2010, 09:05 AM
I believe, with Antron's crash, and the woman getting killed, and the rain delay(s), they felt it was getting too late and dark to try and push it to get done. They will run TF/FC and TF finals today, and it's set to air at 6pm tonight. The rest of the Pro Stock rounds will be completed at Gainesville during time trials. NHRA blamed this on forcasted cold weather and persistent rain (which is odd that didn't affect the Fuel cars...), but I know it was because of the PS drivers/owners raising hell about 2 cars crashing, and damn near crashing on every pass at that rough track.

"The Pro Stock quarterfinal pairs will race during the second round of qualifying Friday, March 12, with the semifinal pairs matched during third round of qualifying. The final round will take place during the final round of qualifying Saturday, March 13th. The runs will occur during the scheduled qualifying sessions of the Gatornatonals, and the times posted during those runs will count toward qualifying for the Gatornationals."