Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Home needed for two German Shepherds [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Home needed for two German Shepherds

Waffles
02-22-2010, 02:58 AM
I need help with these two sweet dogs. I have taken on too much thinking I would be able to take care of them and get them adopted. I am 8 weeks pregnant and was feeling okay but the nausea is catching up to me. I have three dogs of my own and now realize that 2 more is way too much for me right now. Can you please help? I need a perm or foster home by the end of the weekend or I will be forced to take them to the shelter.
Please email me asap! Picture #28 is angel and pic #11 is Ace.
Thank you
Sarah

Got this email from a friend. I've been to see the dogs, they're both great. Ace is a bit more playful and I think a few years younger than Angel. They came from a home where the owner became terminally ill and couldn't care for them. Angel is skinny, but putting some meat back on. She's got a very high prey drive and might do better in a single dog home.

Spayed and neutered, heartworm negative.

MrsAPE
02-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Wish my back yard was fenced in!!

Waffles
02-22-2010, 10:32 PM
They're both great dogs. The female, Angel, was a trip. She just kept staring intently at my feet. Finally I asked, "What's she looking at?"

Sarah says, "Oh.... she's waiting for you to kick that rock."

There's a rock on the back porch, bigger than a softball. So out of curiosity I kick it into the yard and I'm tellin ya, she was ON IT! Grabbed it and brought it right back to repeat. lol

djom1cincy
02-23-2010, 07:01 AM
A ball works a little better. Its also easier on your toes and the dogs teeth. My dog is the same with a tennis ball. Gets annoying after awhile.