Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Picked my car back up today [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Picked my car back up today

chadomac
02-18-2010, 05:43 PM
well after everything that has happened in the last 3 months cancer, having to take a loan out on my car etc.... i was able to pick my car up today and repay the loan in full, i am so happy i cant stand it i was shaking when i went to pick it up thought i would not be able to get it back till at least summer. i thanked my buddy for the help but dont think he quite understood how much it meant to me and my family. i know i have said this a thousand times but to everyone that has helped me and my family thank you so much!(i will keep saying this every chance i get) things are on the right track again god i hope it lasts.

JA04GT
02-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Congrats buddy, i'm happy for ya man. Stay in good health man.:bigthumb

KB1
02-18-2010, 06:32 PM
That's great Chad, you are very fortunate despite your set backs, you have lots of friends that care about you, you have the StangBangerz family that cares about you & from what I've read a very loving immediate family w/ a healthy new edition! I'm glad things are looking up & going your way. I'll get off my soapbox LOL.

Kevin

NaomiDstangLvr
02-18-2010, 07:35 PM
well after everything that has happened in the last 3 months cancer, having to take a loan out on my car etc.... i was able to pick my car up today and repay the loan in full, i am so happy i cant stand it i was shaking when i went to pick it up thought i would not be able to get it back till at least summer. i thanked my buddy for the help but dont think he quite understood how much it meant to me and my family. i know i have said this a thousand times but to everyone that has helped me and my family thank you so much!(i will keep saying this every chance i get) things are on the right track again god i hope it lasts.

Everything will be okay daddy. Now if you can just make your dr.'s appointments like you should! ;)

DeckerEnt
02-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Congrats Chad!! Happy to hear it! Hope the car cover did it's job.

djom1cincy
02-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Heart news.

306Power
02-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Good to hear man, hope it stays this way.

2Kblacksleeper
02-19-2010, 01:47 AM
Its always nice to. Get the baby back.

John

rapidfire89
02-19-2010, 02:49 AM
congrats to you and your family. its rough when hard times come, never think you will get out. OH and before i forget. that sig image is HILARIOUS!

Pitbull1052
02-20-2010, 03:41 PM
awesome Chad I know how bad it hurt to let it go but I give you props for being a man and doing what it takes for your family........

redfirepearlgt
02-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Great news Chad. Everyone knows you would do the same if the shoe were ever on the other foot. Stay healthy!!!!!!!!!!!

Katmandu
02-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Even Steeler Nation has been pulling for you buddy! :bigthumb

Evil_Capri
02-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Very cool! :bigthumb

NaomiDstangLvr
02-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Congrats Chad!! Happy to hear it! Hope the car cover did it's job.

Thank you so much for the cover Keith! It kept his baby nice and dry, lol!