Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Weather Guy [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Weather Guy

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Just watched the weather on the news. Here's essentially what he had to say:

1) There's snow coming. Pretty sure there's snow coming. Maybe. Maybe not.

2) We could get 2-4 inches...maybe not. Some people could see 2 inches, unless of course it snows more, then you could see 4 inches. Unless it doesn't snow that much, then probably less.

3) If it DOES snow more, it'll probably accumulate. If not, then probably not.

4) It's cold and will probably stay cold. Unless of course it warms up a little but it'll probably stay cold mostly unless it warms up but probably just stay cold.

5) It's definitely going to snow. No really definitely going to snow. You're gonna get accumulation, unless of course it doesn't snow much, but it might snow a lot so you might get accumulation unless it doesn't snow as much then you won't get much or you might not get any but you might get some. Unless you don't. But probably will unless you don't. If it snows a lot you'll get more, but probably not much unless it does snow a lot in which case you'll get more. But it's gonna be cold either way. (unless it warms up but it probably won't).

At this point i'm thinking...this tard is probably making in a month what i make in a year and this is the best he can give me? Maybe unless maybe but probably maybe unless of course maybe but more than likely maybe.

:confused:

draggin50
02-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Thats maybe the best thing Ive ever heard probably but not definitely! Thats great!

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-13-2010, 07:45 PM
It is more than likely the best ever, unless of course it's not but it likely is unless you've heard better, which is possible but probably not unless you have. The chances are pretty good that you've heard better unless you haven't, in which case this will be the best, but probably isn't because you've either heard better or haven't, but most likely haven't unless you have.

draggin50
02-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Yeah you got it!

zlou363lx
02-13-2010, 08:50 PM
i always find it fascinating that a weather person can be so wrong a majority of the time and never get fired. i wish that i could suck at my job and not get fired for it lol.

mustang8998
02-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey, it could have been this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt_IP93B2QE

Blackout
02-13-2010, 10:43 PM
You know that have a job as the weather guy is the best job in the world... You can be wrong 95% of the time and still keep your job. Hell they will even get a promotion after a year of bad forcasting.

Just got a WINTER STORM WATCH issued for Franklin Ohio on my cell. There saying that we will be getting 4-6 inches.

dawsin94cobra
02-14-2010, 08:16 PM
bahahah that was amzing

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Now he says "Hey it's already snowing, there's already a good 6 inches out there so what does another inch or more matter?"

Yeah...what does it matter Weather Guy? Hell you've done your job right dip shit? It's pretty safe to say at this point that it's GOING to snow so can we just skip the weather report and move on to some homicide or something?

306Power
02-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Ha I was listening to one of them earlier on the news and you could hear the excitement in his voice because for once he was actually right. He kept saying "Just like we said it would last night." By looking at the radar coming from the west any dumb shit could have predicted snow.

mustanger
02-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Or...just stick their head outside and say...hey...it's snowing...ALOT.

Holly
02-15-2010, 08:28 PM
He kept saying "Just like we said it would last night." By looking at the radar coming from the west any dumb shit could have predicted snow.

:lol: That's funny shit.

But if it didn't snow, then they would have said "we were right, it had the chance to miss us and it did".