Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Online sports betting [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Online sports betting

306Power
02-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Anybody on here do some online sports betting? Its rivalary week in College B-ball and wouldnt mind to get some action in with it. I've just never used any kind of online sports betting site and not exactally sure how everything works. I know it has to be an off shore site, but past that can I use my Debit Card to make deposits? Or will my bank not allow payments to those sites? I'm also not sure on what are some legit sites, anybody have any recommendations on that? Thanks for any help.

306Power
02-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Geeze, guess a lot of people dont bet sports online here lol.

Katmandu
02-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Geeze, guess a lot of people dont bet sports online here lol.Personally, I don't bet because my old man was a compulsive gambler and I witnessed 1st hand the destruction it caused my family. Very damaging if not controlled.

A neighbor of mine recently LOST his house to a severe gambling problem. He took out a 2nd mortgage to finance his addiction and didn't pay back on the loan.

After he moved out and the cleaners were in there, they found MANY LARGE packing boxes FULL of old, used $10 Lottery tickets!

I worked as a bartender awhile back and this dude would come in the 1st of every month (after cashing his Welfare check) and buy ROLLS of Quarters. He would play the machine (illegal) until he ran out of money. Literally. His wife would be crying and begging him to stop because they needed food for their 6 month old baby.

Yea, I know these "may" be extreme cases, but they are REAL.

306Power
02-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Well those are certaintly extremes lol, not really looking for a moral lesson honestly. Just thought more people may have betted sports online and I just thought somebody may have some recommendations on a site, dont wanna get hooked up with the wrong site and get ripped off as they are over seas.

MWoods26
02-10-2010, 12:53 AM
I have used several sites and personaly like Bodog the best. I asked for a payout Sunday night after some superbowl winnings and the Fedex man was at my door with a check Tuesday morning at 10am. Thats the fastest its ever came usely takes about a week but I have ALWAYS got my money. Have used that site for several years now.

306Power
02-10-2010, 01:41 PM
I have used several sites and personaly like Bodog the best. I asked for a payout Sunday night after some superbowl winnings and the Fedex man was at my door with a check Tuesday morning at 10am. Thats the fastest its ever came usely takes about a week but I have ALWAYS got my money. Have used that site for several years now.

Cool, I'll use that one then. Thanks man.