Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
This Friday Columbus Ohio... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : This Friday Columbus Ohio...

BigBadStang
02-02-2010, 11:33 PM
We're heading up to see Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and LarryTCG! Can hardly wait...I've never seen Foxworthy or Engvall live before! Anyone else going?

cobraman302
02-03-2010, 12:44 AM
I want to go again so bad. I watched Larry at a show in Columbus a few years ago, he was not with Jeff or Bill. I can honestly say that is the hardest I have laughed in my entire life, I was losing my breath and my stomach was sore for days. Well worth the money and trip to see him. You will have a blast man.

BigBadStang
02-03-2010, 01:49 AM
I want to go again so bad. I watched Larry at a show in Columbus a few years ago, he was not with Jeff or Bill. I can honestly say that is the hardest I have laughed in my entire life, I was losing my breath and my stomach was sore for days. Well worth the money and trip to see him. You will have a blast man.

Yeah, the wife and I went to the Nutter Center on the same tour Larry had a few years ago, and he was VERY funny! The 3 of them together should be outstanding!