Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Help a friends charity [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help a friends charity

4barrel
12-30-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm posting this for a friend from another forum. Please help.

I work for a foster care agency. We are supporting a non profit that helps us out big time. The non profit is For Jamie's Sake and they provide lots of things to foster children and families, sometimes helping keep sibling groups together. Another big thing they do is help restore them some dignity by providing luggage to these kids so they aren't hauling their belongings around in trash bags.

I nominated For Jamie's Sake in a contest sponsored by Clorox Clean Up to win a 10K grant and a feature article in PEOPLE magazine. My nomination was chosen as one of fifty from over 5000 entries nationwide. Here's where you come in, all you have to do is make a couple clicks at this link http://apps.facebook.com/brightfuture/causes/107_for-jamie-s-sake and you've voted.

The first time you vote you get a 75 cent coupon off a Clorox product.

Thanks in advance for visiting the site and clicking on the vote button. I really appreciate all your help and so do the kids!!

Please reply here with what number your vote was and remember you can vote once each day until Jan 17!

four6trix
12-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Looks like a good cause to me! #4873 :bigthumb Good luck!